Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coheed and Cambria's new album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelcake Adonisus Fox
Metal student
Metal student
Angelcake Adonisus Fox

Number of posts : 162

Coheed and Cambria's new album Empty
PostSubject: Coheed and Cambria's new album   Coheed and Cambria's new album Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Year of the Black Rainbow

So, has anybody out there listened to it yet? Is it good? Their last couple of albums have been absoluely stellar. I loved Good Apollo and No World for Tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Coheed and Cambria's new album   Coheed and Cambria's new album Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:32 pm

I havent heard anything from this yet....but Im on it when it comes out. I love these guys!!

Metal novice
Metal novice
_Wes

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Coheed and Cambria's new album   Coheed and Cambria's new album Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:28 am

I want to hear it. I love Apollo & No World so I'll most likely be picking this up at some point. . .
Back to top Go down
http://fretlessbassist.com

PostSubject: Re: Coheed and Cambria's new album   Coheed and Cambria's new album Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 am

This is so not metal. Moving....
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Coheed and Cambria's new album   Coheed and Cambria's new album Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:50 pm

I just got done listening to this album and I must say this one didn't quite grab me like No World for Tomorrow. A lot of these songs don't change temp and sometimes the album starts sounding samey.

I do think this album has some stellar tracks upon first listen and for me the album takes off after the impressive Made out of Nothing.

This one is def going to have to be a grower...

Standout tracks: Guns of Summer, Far, Made out of Nothing, Pearls of the Stars, and In the Flame of Error...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coheed and Cambria's new album   Coheed and Cambria's new album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coheed and Cambria's new album
Page 1 of 1