Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrash rarities list

Go down 
+4
krokus
kmorg
sovdat
ensiferum2k
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrash rarities list   Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:08 pm

Sorry to derail the topic for a minute, but i have to ask something.
Since there seems to be a lot of sweet metal rarites on ebay right now from a few dealers. could someone point me to something really, really good that you're not bidding on. It could be any subgenre of metal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250161087766&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015
I'm also wondering how often does that warrior cd come up and how much does it usually sell for. thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
pricekillers001
Metal novice
Metal novice
pricekillers001

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: ....   Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:56 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
sovdat wrote:
Another hyper rarity which wasn't mentioned yet, I think: Visitör - s/t. Another one that was bootleged by Greeks recently too!

Did it ever see an original CD press? I've thought about picking up that bootleg a time or two, as I've never been sure it was officially pressed to disc (though I know it's getting rereleased).

several months ago, i have sold two copies of the Visitor CD at ebay (i am sure both of the two is original one since i got them in here before the bootleg CDs was out). i could not remember how much the auction went. (maybe 7-80 USD?) at that time, i had two copies. so one copy for the winner and another copy for second winner.

i have never seen the bootleg version before, but the booklet of original one has over 10 pages.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pricekillers001
Metal novice
Metal novice
pricekillers001

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: ...   Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:02 am

ensiferum2k wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250161087766&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015
I'm also wondering how often does that warrior cd come up and how much does it usually sell for. thanks in advance

i have sold this Warrior CD two times until now. one was Metal Blade pressing (it went about $60) and the other was Japanese Pressing with OBI (it went about $110).

by the way, last month i found this Japanese pressing with OBI was sold for over $400 at Japanese local auction site. 🤘
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Thrash rarities list   Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:14 pm

Wow! Those GRINDER CDs sure are doing well. I was watching them to see if I might bid on one of them, since those are the two I am still missing in my collection. Both are over $40 already, as is the KUBLIA KHAN CD. I won't be bidding. To rich for my blood.

However, I am surprised to see the Exodus - Bonded by Blood alternative cover sitting there at $1.25.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Thrash rarities list   Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:44 pm

Dead End went for $140 last time but it's usually about $60 ... Dawn for the Living will probably be a little more expensive? It's impossible to get a rare CD from an mega auction like these two for cheap, since it allures all the ebay vultures Smile

That Brendan2910 must be one rich man, just look on what he's bidding on!
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=brendan2910&completed=0&all=1&rows=25&sort=3

By the way, does anyone know what a word chunt means? is it a typo and 'n' doesn't belong there? Just asking 'cause I got a ebay PM from that brendan2910 with a message "hi chunt" Smile
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

PostSubject: Re: Thrash rarities list   Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:58 pm

what did you do to him Sovdat? lol!
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

PostSubject: Re: Thrash rarities list   Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:59 pm

Anyone here heard the vendetta reissues? Are they a lot louder than the originals? I prefer remasters that are just cleaned up from the originals and slightly louder. I hate it when they turn it up too high, those sound like smurf poo(i.e. sabbat remasters)
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: re   Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:16 am

Avenger of Blood - "Complete Annihilation" is rare. There are a few left, but once they are gone, thats it! You can find them on Ebay at the store set up there.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Thrash rarities list   Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:23 am

Lurideath wrote:
Avenger of Blood - "Complete Annihilation" is rare. There are a few left, but once they are gone, thats it! You can find them on Ebay at the store set up there.

Do youself a favor, if you haven't already, PICK IT UP!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Thrash rarities list   Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:19 am

So, did everyone survive the auctions? Very Happy I saw you getting Intruder and Ferat discs, Ensiferum, great pick ups! That Ferat went for $90 or $100 the last time it appeared on ebay!

I actually stayed up the whole night cause PKs auctions began at 10 pm and Kreators ended at 6 am Smile Haha .... just to find find out that I was outbid on the disc I wanted more than any other there, and even on $120+ :o Who is that Deathcoth guy anyway?
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

PostSubject: Re: Thrash rarities list   Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:21 am

I survived...but barely. My credit cards are currently being ripped in half as we speak. I also just found another 5 newly listed albums that I want too! Don't know if i'll be able make it thru next week alive tho :/

Yeah, pricekillers auctions ended too early for me. I missed half of them. arg...think of the west coast too, pk! :P

So what did you pick up sovdat?
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Thrash rarities list   Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:08 pm

I got Japanese version of Fabulous Disaster for $15, and then 2 from Kreator72, which I bought "by the way" while waiting for Razor auction to end: alter version of Bonded by Blood and Paralysis - Arctic Sleep.
Man, so many CDs, so little money Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrash rarities list   Thrash rarities list - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrash rarities list
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3