Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bullet for My Valentine

Go down 
+18
Gilbert
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
Chairman_Smith
jettafiend
adrian
DallasBlack
Vexer6
exact33
mc666
allthingsmetal
sidmaximus
Boris2008
ohwellmonkey
manny
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
jtin23
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jtin23
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

Bullet for My Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Any BFMV fans out there? Temper Temper will be released soon! I'm digging "Riot" so far.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:08 pm

spam?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Nothing I have heard from them has tripped my trigger.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:28 pm

I actually don't mind these guys, not my favorite, but do like a few things I heard from them.
Back to top Go down
ohwellmonkey
Metal student
Metal student
ohwellmonkey

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:17 pm

I'm totally waiting for this with high expectations
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:36 pm

I'll totally ignore this and have no expectations.
Back to top Go down
sidmaximus
Metal novice
Metal novice
sidmaximus

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:12 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:16 pm

The only stuff from them that I find bearable is Scream, Aim, Fire. It has a lot of good riffs on it.
Back to top Go down
sidmaximus
Metal novice
Metal novice
sidmaximus

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:26 pm

My classmates in the uni are huge fans of this band. I was ostracized when they found out that I don't like this band Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
spam?
is it now automatically considered spam when the thread isn't about Queensryche?

i only like one song by this band though. i've only heard a handful of songs though.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:52 pm

mc666 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
spam?
is it now automatically considered spam when the thread isn't about Queensryche?

i only like one song by this band though. i've only heard a handful of songs though.

No, not particularly. Just thought it was odd that this guy signed up, dropped two virtually identical threads saying "Any fans of ______ here? They have a new album coming out soon, yay," and then left. Smells like street-team stuff to me.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
spam?

No, not particularly. Just thought it was odd that this guy signed up, dropped two virtually identical threads saying "Any fans of ______ here? They have a new album coming out soon, yay," and then left. Smells like street-team stuff to me.

you have been smelling Uncle Sax too long!!

Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:01 pm

exact33 wrote:

you have been smelling Uncle Sax too long!!

Urgh! Sounds like a euphemism (and not a nice one!) Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:39 am

I think these guys are pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:11 am

Not bad. Not great, but not bad.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:38 am

Not a fan
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:19 am

I really like Scream Aim Fire, but the rest of the catalog pretty much sucks. On the last album I was waiting for the gunshot at the end when the lead singer blew himself away after the breakup with his girlfriend. Absolutely terrible album. I am skeptical about this one and I will spotify it... Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:52 am

I hate.....

Unfortunately I gotta sit through them and Halestorm when I'm seeing Alice in Chains in May... i'd come later, but my girlfriend insists on seeing them. sign
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:52 am

A former co-worker once gave me a cdr of theirs (might have been Fever, not sure though). I played it through once, but it wasn't my thing. If I remember correctly it was the vocalist that was the dealbreaker. Too screamy.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:08 am

manny wrote:
I actually don't mind these guys, not my favorite, but do like a few things I heard from them.

Me too...my son digs them, so I've heard the last couple of albums.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:10 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
manny wrote:

Me too...my son digs them, so I've heard the last couple of albums.

That is how I heard them, from my two older children
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:22 am

I bought my copy of temper temper yesterday.

Not bad at all. Breaking points starts with a very thrashy scream.

Good solos as well.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:54 am

Some of the girliest looking homos I have seen since 1989!
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:46 am

Gilbert wrote:
I bought my copy of temper temper yesterday.

Not bad at all. Breaking points starts with a very thrashy scream.

Good solos as well.

Scream Aim Fire is the most consistent of theirs imo. Overall they have a lot of great songs scattered through the albums. If you liked Temper Temper you would like them all I think, maybe except the first one.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:30 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Some of the girliest looking homos I have seen since 1989!
Could you please not use that term?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for My Valentine   Bullet for My Valentine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullet for My Valentine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: