Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come Empty
PostSubject: Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come   Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come 417391_388152637868199_1727434165_n

Baby Snakes is the new project from Trond Holter (Wig Wam, Dream Police) and Bernt Jansen (Wig Wam, Artch). Joining them is vocalist Christian Klykken (Podium) and drummer Magnus Galguften.

First single 'Gunslinger':

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come   Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:00 pm

I like that song a lot!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come   Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:34 am

Trond is such a great songwriter.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come   Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:20 am

I'm new to Wig Wam having just gotten Non Stop Rock N' Roll. I was really impressed with that album. In fact I was kind of shocked how much I loved it. Blew away what I was expecting.

I'd be in for some side project action, especially stuff that sounds like the above. Also gotta track down those other Wig Wam discs too.

Can't decide which band name I hate more though - Baby Snakes (sounds like one of those nouveaux modern rock band names to me) or Wig Wam (which sounds like a rapper). But all good, the only thing that really matters is the music.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come   Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:32 am

Fair warning: The other Wig Wam albums are kind of spotty. Non Stop RnR is easily their most consistent release.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come   Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:30 am

I was kind of afraid of that. The samples I had heard before I got that one were of the other albums.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come   Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Me likey. When does this come out?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come   Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:04 pm

jstate wrote:
I was kind of afraid of that. The samples I had heard before I got that one were of the other albums.

toho is dead on - NSRR is really where they put it all together. Wall Street is very spotty.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come   Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Don't get me wrong, I can find something to like on every Wig Wam album but I have to weed through the coal to find the diamonds. One of my favorites is this one:

Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come   Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Apparently this is coming out soon. New song posted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come   Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby Snakes (Wig Wam) - new album to come
Page 1 of 1