Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.

Go down 
+2
mc666
krokus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Empty
PostSubject: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 pm

I bought this double new live cd last week and i realy like it. Its my fave MANOWAR live cd till now. The two before were not very good in my opinion but this one is perfect, many classics(GLOVES OF METAL, MANOWAR, KINGS OF METAL etc..) and many new songs that even sound better live. Realy good sound(not like their other live cd´s) and this live recording realy take you into the battlefield lol.
A real buy or die release for any metalhead!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:55 am

i always respect your opinion Krokus, but i'm just disenchanted with these guys. maybe after some time passes, i'll give it a shot. right now, i'm just in no mood to hear anything from Gods Of War, be it live or in the studio.

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:45 am

I can't find it in me to really like this band. I think they've got some killer material, but I always feel like the praise they receive is ruining it for me. I expect something amazing, and get something standard. Very good, but standard. I find them to be ridiculously overrated.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:39 am

Thanks for respecting my opinion always MC666. Maybe ones you will be in the mood again for some MANOWAR lol.
EYESORE, maybe you should just check out this new live double cd because its AMAZING. Listen to me for ones in your life lol.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:04 am

How much of this album is made up of GODS OF WAR tracks? Cuz that album was god-awful....I don't feel much desire to hear live versions of those songs either
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:54 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
How much of this album is made up of GODS OF WAR tracks? Cuz that album was god-awful....I don't feel much desire to hear live versions of those songs either

The following songs from GODS OF WAR are on this live double cd:ARMY OF THE DEAD, THE BLOOD OF ODIN, SONS OF ODIN, GLORY MAJESTY UNITY, GODS OF WAR, ARMY OF THE DEAD, ODIN, HYMN OF THE IMMORTAL WARRIORS and DIE FOR METAL. But please dont forget about all those other increible MANOWAR songs like THE CROWN AND THE RING, EACH DOWN I DIE, MOUNTAIN(that they harldy ever played live) etc....Check it out because the sound is also increible and those new songs are even better live then in studio.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:48 pm

I love MANOWAR! I haven't heard the Gods of War album yet so I don't think I should check out the live disc, or does that even matter?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:11 pm

Did not like Gods of War at all...very little metal in it mostly storytelling.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:26 pm

KISSINMAIDEN, on this live album you get nearly all the songs(not many of the intros, or storytelling stuff) from GODS OF WAR. That makes GODS OF WAR LIVE so special. Maybe you should wait for the dvd release of the same live album.
SPIRITORADIO, you dont have to have listen to the last studio album to like GODS OF WAR LIVE. Its just so good.
Come on brothers, BUY IT.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:44 pm

I might if I see it in the store.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:44 pm

i'll check it out krokus!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:52 pm

GREAT BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
metalmaniac122
Metal student
Metal student
metalmaniac122

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Anyone seen the Absolute Power DVD it's sick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:41 pm

metalmaniac122 wrote:
Anyone seen the Absolute Power DVD it's sick!

Yeah I have it and love it. I need to get Gods of War Live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.   MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MANOWAR:GODS OF WAR LIVE.
Page 1 of 1