Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Savatage Album!!!!

Go down 
+8
Sutekh
Gilbert
Shawn Of Fire
Lari
Dark Horseman
James B.
MetalGuy71
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

New Savatage Album!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:38 am

Psych!!! Made ya look! Ha!

New Savatage Album!!!! 4403118755_792d4c4e26
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:06 am

Ha, ha. Good one!!

New Savatage Album!!!! Agx-066_1

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:17 am

Nope John is old so it's straight up

New Savatage Album!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIaul4tcSNBPhhU9hFoIoOjkS0DCKhuHxZ4GRCMoBWc6SWe_H_-A

and this....
New Savatage Album!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdCVwEaVUCxT0JvyIRVrIvDs8nY_K7j30pSpPK8ehbypZHdx90ww

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:06 pm

New Savatage Album!!!! Untitl10Hey MG, have your monkeys fling this at him, will ya?
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:00 pm

I propose a ban for trolling.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Someone is going to have to restrain Kurt...

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Lari wrote:
I propose a ban for trolling.

I full-heartedly agree. Lari - Start a poll to see if we can get that a-hole Uncle Sax banned. I vote Heck Yes!!!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

That was my target audience, P....
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 pm

You need to lay off the funny mushrooms.

Or take more of them. Whichever works for you best.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:10 am

angry
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:13 am

You got me. I just finished playing Ghost in the Ruins, so was in 'the zone' to be fooled.

New Savatage Album!!!! 37951
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:09 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

That was my target audience, P....

Yeah, like I'd fall for that! And since when did you get the ifra that you could scope out any Sava news before ME? lol!

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:13 am

Jesus told me that the only (NEW) Savatage release that ever has a hope in hell of getting released in the future (He didn't elaborate on whether near or distant future) is a LIVE recording of a one-off reunion show at a European metal/prog festival. When I asked if they would do any "new" tunes, Jesus chuckled and said I should pray for the gift of prophecy and find out the details for myself. He then said before my vision ended that He might return before it even happens, so I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 am

Dangit.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:15 pm

James B. wrote:
Jesus told me that the only (NEW) Savatage release that ever has a hope in hell of getting released in the future (He didn't elaborate on whether near or distant future) is a LIVE recording of a one-off reunion show at a European metal/prog festival. When I asked if they would do any "new" tunes, Jesus chuckled and said I should pray for the gift of prophecy and find out the details for myself. He then said before my vision ended that He might return before it even happens, so I shouldn't get my hopes up.
Jesus said "hell?" affraid
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:31 pm

T-Roy wrote:
James B. wrote:
Jesus said "hell?" affraid

D.T. Jesus, of course.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:07 pm

This sounded like a "new" SAVATAGE song to me:

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:06 pm

I think JOP sounds a lot like Sava with Jon on vox and Circle II Circle, especially the first two, sound a lot like Sava with Zak on vox. Or is that a big duh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:57 pm

Just as a small measure of self pride - this thread is approaching 300 views. Man, I LOVE F'in with people. Kinda wish Soldier was still here and Heath was not currently in the looney bin [assuming...].
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:13 pm

Just as a small measure of self pride - this thread is approaching 300 views. Man, I LOVE F'in with people. Kinda wish Soldier was still here and Heath was not currently in the looney bin [assuming...].

I thought I replied with a bit-o-humor ala' tounge-in-cheek type stuff and "boy....oh boy did I miss the mark" Laughing very hard

Just remember when ya F' with folks to wear protection. A bunch of lil John's runnin around would make life way to much fun. Some folks can't handle too much fun !

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:14 pm

James B. wrote:

I thought I replied with a bit-o-humor ala' tounge-in-cheek type stuff and "boy....oh boy did I miss the mark" Laughing very hard

Just remember when ya F' with folks to wear protection. A bunch of lil John's runnin around would make life way to much fun. Some folks can't handle too much fun !

I was BORN with a state-issued helmet! That has to be worth something...
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:16 pm

I was BORN with a state-issued helmet! That has to be worth something...

What good is a helmet if it has a hole in the top of it, right ?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:29 pm

Franks n Beans....
Back to top Go down
sidmaximus
Metal novice
Metal novice
sidmaximus

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Damn it, I thought it was real lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Savatage Album!!!!   New Savatage Album!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Savatage Album!!!!
Page 1 of 1