Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure Empty
PostSubject: Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure   Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:11 am

Quote :
Swedish death metallers HYPOCRISY will release their new album, "End Of Disclosure", in Europe on March 22 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD's title track is now available for free download at this location.

"End Of Disclosure" was produced by HYPOCRISY mastermind Peter Tägtgren at his Abyss Studio in Sweden. The artwork was created by Wes Benscoter (SLAYER, KREATOR, NILE, VADER).

"This time, I wanted to go back to the basics," says Peter. "[I] felt like we lost it for the last couple of albums. It's straight to the point. It's more HYPOCRISY than ever — the fast, the heavy, the epic. Enjoy!”

"End Of Disclosure" track listing:

01. End Of Disclosure
02. Tales Of Thy Spineless
03. The Eye
04. United We Fall
05. 44 Double Zero
06. Hell Is Where I Stay
07. Soldier Of Fortune
08. When Death Calls
09. The Return

HYPOCRISY's latest DVD/CD, "Hell Over Sofia - 20 Years Of Chaos And Confusion", was released in October 2011 via Nuclear Blast. The disc contains footage of the band's February 27, 2010 concert at the Blue Box club in Sofia, Bulgaria.

HYPOCRISY's latest album, "A Taste Of Extreme Divinity", sold 1,400 copies in the United States in its first week of release. The CD landed at position No. 23 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200.

Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure Hypocrisydisclosure
Odd quote from Tagtgren. Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Virus and A Taste of Extreme Divinity both outstanding albums?

(Which reminds me, I still need to buy A Taste of Extreme Divinity. This is why downloading is bad, kids!)

Anyway, here's the new tune:

Solid. Hope the album is heavier than this, though.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure   Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Very odd quote indeed. I thought that Virus was the bands best material, and it seems to be the majority opinion as well.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure   Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Artists are weird when it comes to their own work. They are at times both too cynical and too proud. Usually too cynical when it comes to great material and too proud when it comes to less-than-great material. Haha.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure   Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:14 pm

This song was ok. Hope the rest of the album is better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure   Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - End Of Disclosure
Page 1 of 1