Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signed stuff

Go down 
+35
nevermore
James B.
Boris2008
SwordsChains
ZombieHavoc
Nico
mlotek
troublemagnet
A Handful of Wayne
Hamer12
exact33
bassman
martinsane
Zdan
manny
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
metalinmyveins
DeathCult
powermacho
Troublezone
EvyMetal
hairmetaluck
White_Mage
Mortuary
T-Roy
ghost
Fat Freddy
Wargod
kmorg
Smindas
Required Fields
KissinMaiden
ultmetal
sovdat
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

Signed stuff - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:38 pm

I just got the new Clutch cd in the mail today with a signed booklet.
Back to top Go down
SwordsChains
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:34 pm

I got the new Attacker album Giants of Canaan from the band the other day and they all signed it for me \m/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/swordsandchains
John Winner
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Thought I would pop a quick signed item onto the list before I go off the get good photos of the rest of it.

This is my copy of The Accüsed - Murder in Berkley (1990). Limited pressing of 1000
Signed stuff - Page 6 DSC04041Signed stuff - Page 6 DSC04040
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/straightfromjpn/
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 5:36 pm

The latest signed stuff I got was a signed copy of Devin's new record (well, it was a signed certificate that came with it) The new Blues Pills record with signed card and a signed CD of the new Purson album but I've already got signed stuff by all of these.

The only signed album that I ever really cared about was my signed copy of Reign in Blood as I actually got the band to sign it for me when I met them, it was also a memory of the first time I saw them live. Unfortunately I sold it in the '90s along with everything else towards the end of my boozing & drugging days Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:24 pm

The past couple of days I got my copy of Fates Warning's Awaken The Guardian cd signed by the band. As well as Green Carnation's Light Of Day,Day Of Darkness cd. I met Tom Englund and Henrik Danhage of Evergrey and got them to sign their new cd.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 11:18 pm

I don't have many things signed. My favorite is my Mercyful Fate Melissa picture disc signed by hank shermann. Bought it from a local place at a good price, and they didn't even know it w a s signed till after I paid for it lol

I also have a signed poster from opeth from some concert a while back. Also from opeth I have a signed picture that they threw in a copy of my heritage lp. No idea why they sent it with the album, but I'll take it.

Another surprise autograph I have (well actually my wife has) is a signed possessed concert shirt. It was just a random autograph Jeff must have signed and stuffed in the box they came out of because none of the other shirts were signed that we saw.

Couple cds I have signed that were sent that way from the bands, Cage, Ancient Evil and the new Metal Church. Paid extra for them, but mainly because I wanted the extra music on the deluxe versions.

Probably have some other stuff, but I can't remember at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:06 am

I recently picked up the lone CD by War Babies (1993), a one-and-done sleaze/hard rock band from Seattle, at a Goodwill store and it's signed by two band members right on the disc. I can't read the sigs though so I can't tell which ones. That was an interestingly random find for $1.99. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I recently picked up the lone CD by War Babies (1993), a one-and-done sleaze/hard rock band from Seattle, at a Goodwill store and it's signed by two band members right on the disc. I can't read the sigs though so I can't tell which ones. That was an interestingly random find for $1.99. Very Happy

I had a similar experience with a Stuart Smith's Heaven & Earth cd. I found it in some thrift store for a couple of bucks and the booklet was signed by Stuart. I don't have it in front of me at the moment, but there was a message to Amy(?), like "best wishes" or something like that.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28433

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 9:42 pm

My friend Matt ordered an autographed copy of Amon's Liar in Wait album a few years ago, but Eric Hoffman signed the shrink wrap instead of the album booklet. As a result, Matt just decided to buy another copy of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 7:59 am

I have a few signed albums I think my favorite one is Sixpence None The Richer's Lost in Transition , which was their last album I got it signed by 3 of the members including Leigh Nash. It was prob. one of the best live show experiences ive had.

my second one would be Lita Ford's Live like a Runaway signed by her at a show, my wife got her to sign the booklet and me the cover.
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Not a musician, but a "rock star" anyway.

I met the Tony Hawk a couple days ago and got his autograph and a pic...

Hard to believe after watching him skate a bit that he is my age...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 11:23 am

Quote :
Eric Hoffman signed the shrink wrap instead of the album booklet

Derp. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:28 pm

i dont have much signed stuff but here it is:

Bloodgood Metal Missionaries +2
Bride Show No Mercy +7
Bride Fist Full of Bee
Bride The Organic Years 2 CD
Daniel Band On Rock
Deliverance Temporary Insanity: A Tribute to Deliverance
Echo Hollow Diet of Worms EP
Ghoultown Bury Them Deep + 6
Idle Cure Eclipse
K-Octave Outer Limits
Krush Lost
Krush Welcome to Paradise
Krush Sindrome
Lightmare Certain Death
Line of Fire Line of Fire
Line of Fire Momentum
Oracle Desolate Kings: The Oracle Anthology
Rock, Rob Rage of Creation
Saint Too Late for the Living
Saint In the Battle
Saint Desperate Night
Saint Broad is the Gate
Saviour Machine Legend III:I
Seven Hard Years No Place in Heaven
Sympathy Invocation
Talon III
Taylor, Steve Meltdown and Meltdown Remixes
Tourniquet Psycho Surgery
Tourniquet Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance
Tourniquet Acoustic Archives
Tourniquet Microscopic View of a Telescopic Realm
Ultimatum Til the End
Ultimatum Lex Metalis
Vaakevandring Demo 98/99
Worldview The Chosen Few
Zuul To the Frontlines

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Just got A Sound Of Thunder - Who Do You Think We Are, signed by all band members it is like the 3rd vinyl they have signed.

Wargod
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Was inside my copy of the new Styx album - The Mission:
Signed stuff - Page 6 IMG_20170618_141151
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:10 am

Going through my collection, I found a copy of VH-1 Classics Metal Mania Stripped and it's signed by Jani Lane. It's a promo copy that I got years ago from work. I forgot I even had it. He does an acoustic version of 'Cherry Pie'.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:16 pm

At last night's Gorguts show I got the band to sign my copy of Pleiades' Dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signed stuff   Signed stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signed stuff
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6