Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruisin round YouTube gems

Go down 
+9
jstate
SpectreFate
kmorg
Eyesore
MetalGuy71
BearOnUnicycle
DallasBlack
Wurthless
James B.
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

Cruisin round YouTube gems - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruisin round YouTube gems   Cruisin round YouTube gems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Virtual Zeppelin collaboration cover. Pretty good!
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin round YouTube gems   Cruisin round YouTube gems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Jorn doing Bryan Adams...Way cool!
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin round YouTube gems   Cruisin round YouTube gems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Krokus doing the Beatles song "HELP" as an 80s style power ballad. Its on the new album and I dig it.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin round YouTube gems   Cruisin round YouTube gems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:32 pm

brokentulsa wrote:

headbanger I'm a big Bryan Adams fan (80s-mid 90s) and have wanted to hear some metalized (or hard rocked) versions of his songs. If I was a better vocalist, I'd love to do some with a band. Of course, I always enjoy metal covers of 80s pop/AOR songs. Here is some from The Northern Kings:

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin round YouTube gems   Cruisin round YouTube gems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:32 pm

brokentulsa wrote:

headbanger I'm a big Bryan Adams fan (80s-mid 90s) and have wanted to hear some metalized (or hard rocked) versions of his songs. If I was a better vocalist, I'd love to do some with a band. Of course, I always enjoy metal covers of 80s pop/AOR songs. Here is some from The Northern Kings:

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
trock67
Metal novice
Metal novice
trock67

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin round YouTube gems   Cruisin round YouTube gems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Does anyone else remember this? I had this song on a compilation cassette back in the day that had a bunch of cool stuff from Mercyful Fate, Saxon, Anvil, and Killer Dwarfs, to name a few. So I thought they were a serious metal band back then. Oh how wrong I was. But it is funny and it has a Buck Dharma cameo in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin round YouTube gems   Cruisin round YouTube gems - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruisin round YouTube gems
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2