Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bands with lyrics which make you feel completely embarrassed...

Go down 
+14
ultmetal
Psychotron
MetalGuy71
manny
martinsane
Lazlo Toth
jstate
SpectreFate
Hadley
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
kyleblack
TheGreatDuck
stormspell
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bands with lyrics which make you feel completely embarrassed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bands with lyrics which make you feel completely embarrassed...   Bands with lyrics which make you feel completely embarrassed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:34 am

Lemmy doesn't take himself seriously, his lyrics are really just dry british humor and I think he's a genius at writing tongue-in-cheek smart/dumb songs.

Anyone that could write the description "refuse disposal refugee" is okay in my book.

"I really like the jacket but the sleeves are much too long..."
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bands with lyrics which make you feel completely embarrassed...   Bands with lyrics which make you feel completely embarrassed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:53 am

I've always had the impression that Lemmy doesn't spend more than 15 minutes per song writing lyrics or music for Motorhead. He just bangs it out in the studio and it's done. And I'd say that formula works pretty well more often than not. Bands with lyrics which make you feel completely embarrassed... - Page 2 604261

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Bands with lyrics which make you feel completely embarrassed...   Bands with lyrics which make you feel completely embarrassed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:34 am

Sometimes i think these bands dont understand that Spinal Tap was a PARODY, not a band to be influenced by!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands with lyrics which make you feel completely embarrassed...   Bands with lyrics which make you feel completely embarrassed... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bands with lyrics which make you feel completely embarrassed...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2