Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This band....That album

Go down 
+24
brokentulsa
metalhead777
Orion Crystal Ice
Leatherface
manny
MetalGuy71
stormspell
MEGATRON
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
jstate
kmorg
Dark Horseman
Shawn Of Fire
TheGreatDuck
BearOnUnicycle
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
Eyesore
Temple of Blood
Required Fields
mc666
akeldama
Chrome Locust
James B.
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

This band....That album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:16 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Even better - turn it around and have Mortician do Nelson's "After the Rain" Laughing very hard

stormspell wrote:

I think Mortician trying to do Nelson's "After the Rain" would be much more hilarious. Yeah, I'd definitely would like to hear that.

yeah that would be comical too. but still, knowing how mortician would just growl & blastbeat the song into oblivion, making it unrecognizable. having Nelson do Mortician's campy gore/horror lyrics in their sappy power ballad style would be more entertaining to me.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:24 am

The GnR Appetite For Destruction line-up re-recording Chinese Democracy. Why not?

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 am

Motorhead recording 'Never Mind the Bollocks'
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:39 am

The Halford band recording JUGULATOR.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:50 am

manny wrote:

I'd pretty much listen to anything Lemmy put his stamp on. They could do a whole album of Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga tunes (in the Motorhead style of course) and I'd buy it.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Quote :
I'd pretty much listen to anything Lemmy put his stamp on. They could do a whole album of Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga tunes (in the Motorhead style of course) and I'd buy it.

You'd be the only one. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Celtic Frost covering Obituary's first two records.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Some truly odd suggestions in this thread. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Michael Bolton - Number of the Beast, Helloween as the backing band
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

C'mon. You know it would outsell LuLu in one day.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:51 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

I could record an album of myself singing Mentors cover tunes, backed by my brother on armpit farts, and it would outsell Lulu. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:56 pm

I'd buy that. \'arry \'eadbanger

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:58 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'd buy that. \'arry \'eadbanger

Cool, I'll call my brother and we'll get to work on it this weekend. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Sanity Obscure era Believer doing Tempo of The Damned by Exodus

Alternatively, Transhuman era Believer doing a Tool album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:30 pm

King's X performing Robin Trower's Bridge Of Sighs album.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Tiny Tim and barry Manilow doing
This band....That album - Page 2 Voyeurs_album

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:00 am

Rush doing beatles abby road
the cult doing doors s/t debut album
iron maiden doing any dream theater album
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:21 am

It'd like Abba to reform and record some Cannibal Corpse Albums. Razz

Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:28 pm

brokentulsa wrote:

iron maiden doing any dream theater album

Don't insult Iron Maiden like that!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:31 pm

David Bowie should cover "Horrendous Disc" and "Sanctuary" w/ Jimmy Brown on guitar.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 pm

I'd also like to hear David Bowie cover "My Empty Room" by Queensryche...

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

I could record an album of myself singing Mentors cover tunes, backed by my brother on armpit farts, and it would outsell Lulu. Very Happy

Geez you guys are so mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:16 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
manny wrote:

headbanger
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
David Bowie should cover "Horrendous Disc" and "Sanctuary" w/ Jimmy Brown on guitar.

i could go for that.

my thoughts:

Grave Digger covering Priest's British Steel
Orange Goblin covering the Stones Goats Head Soup

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:48 am

exact33 wrote:

Orange Goblin covering the Stones Goats Head Soup

That's really interesting...I'm not sure if Ben could sing Angie...but other than that I think it could be cool.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This band....That album   This band....That album - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This band....That album
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next