Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heavy Metal Television

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathisgain
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
deathisgain

Number of posts : 285

Heavy Metal Television Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Metal Television   Heavy Metal Television Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:44 am

Neato - w w w. heavymetaltelevision .com < -- I can't post links yet. Sad

Quote :
"From Lamb of God to Motley Crue and from Behemoth to Shinedown, Heavy Metal Television will bring both current and classic hard rock and heavy metal videos to your desktop, laptop or net ready flatscreen TV. Presented by young, talented V.J’s across the planet, no matter what your taste in hard music might lean toward, give the station a span of five videos and you’ll find a band that you love.

The site is 100% free, with no login necessary, no passwords to remember, no registration, subscription. None of that – you just point your browser to w w w. heavymetaltelevision .com and start watching. It’s really as simple as that. Why complicate matters, right? And this metal show runs 24/7/365 with International Heavy Metal Week celebrated 52 weeks out of the year.

The music runs virtually nonstop with V.J. interludes and limited minute long commercial breaks consisting of four or five 20 second music related ad clips. Saturday nights (PST) will feature a live concert and specialty programming is also being developed.

Heavy Metal Television has eclipsed Google, Apple and Microsoft in terms of getting a live television station running on the web. And they’re pissed. Why? Because Pantera and Iron Maiden fans are beating them at their own game, ruling the World Wide Web with the first 24 hour streaming television network, station or channel on Earth forever free.

As Wednesday rolls into Thursday at midnight PST make sure you’re tuned in to w w w. heavymetaltelevision .com – a revolution is calling."
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Television   Heavy Metal Television Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:00 am

It's been posted already...

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t18960-heavymetaltelevisioncom

Not much response there either though.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Television   Heavy Metal Television Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:08 am

It's a nice idea, I guess, but in this YouTube day and age, where you can pull up virtually any music video you'd ever wanna see On Demand, is such a site even necessary?

...on the other hand, at least there's no Eddie Trunk.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
deathisgain
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
deathisgain

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Television   Heavy Metal Television Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:45 am

Sorry about the double post. I missed it.

Of course we can look things up on Youtube, but this does offer a way of keeping it going and offering music you may have not heard before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Television   Heavy Metal Television Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:10 pm

It's a nice idea in theory, but kinda pointless in this day and age methinks. And it's EDITED. I'm watching Suicidal Tendencies right now and there is a very loud BEEP over the cuss-words. That's kinda lame.

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal Television   Heavy Metal Television Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy Metal Television
Page 1 of 1