Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANGRY BIRDS

Go down 
+8
DallasBlack
kmorg
Lari
jettafiend
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
Rex
brokentulsa
12 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Ok..so I am late to the party on this game...I just downloaded it and started playing it. Its addicting!! Anyone else play this game?
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Yep. I'm looking forward to the Star Wars themed angry birds.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:17 pm

My wife got a "Nook" tablet from Barnes & Noble a few months ago and downloaded Angry Birds to it. She's hooked on it and so are my kids. I totally suck at it so I only dabble in it from time to time.

My 5 year old got an Angry Birds "Knock On Wood" board game for his birthday this year...it comes complete with little plastic slingshot, rubber birds and pigs, and blocks to build the pigs' "houses" out of. It's a hoot.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Is there a Christian version? Like, 'Witnessing Birds'?
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:34 am

I don't play it, but my kids are addicted.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:36 am

Witnessing birds Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:59 am

The game is fun when you're bored, but here in Finland the whole Angry Birds phenomenon has been turned into a huge business where they put the name and logo on pretty much everything imaginable. They sell Angry Birds soda pops, liquorice, clothes, bed sheets, pet toys, you name it.

There's even an Angry Birds amusement park.

ANGRY BIRDS Article-2148493-133BA2BF000005DC-172_634x421

The mascot for the hockey world champs was also an Angry Bird.

It's getting kind of annoying and I hope it would just die off already.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 am

Haha, Finland the home of heavy metal in the kindergarden.... and Angry Birds!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Lari wrote:
The game is fun when you're bored, but here in Finland the whole Angry Birds phenomenon has been turned into a huge business where they put the name and logo on pretty much everything imaginable. They sell Angry Birds soda pops, liquorice, clothes, bed sheets, pet toys, you name it.

There's even an Angry Birds amusement park.

ANGRY BIRDS Article-2148493-133BA2BF000005DC-172_634x421

The mascot for the hockey world champs was also an Angry Bird.

It's getting kind of annoying and I hope it would just die off already.

My kids would KILL to go that amusement park!! Laughing very hard

The USA is awash in Angry Birds merch too. In addition to the board game I posted about earlier, my kids each have a couple of Angry Birds t-shirts and my wife just came home with a box of Angry Birds shaped fruit snacks for their school lunches.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Still my favorite angry birds....

ANGRY BIRDS Classic-poster-for-the-birds
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Don't play it. It looks stupid for one thing and too many people are gaga about it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Rex wrote:
Yep. I'm looking forward to the Star Wars themed angry birds.

My wife's not a Star Wars fan so she sez she's "not interested" in the Star Wars version. Where did I go wrong? Sad

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 pm

I'll wait for the movie adaptation.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:17 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

An Angry Birds movie is coming out this summer... even tho everyone stopped caring about Angry Birds about two years ago. Great timing Hollywood! Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:49 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

An Angry Birds movie is coming out this summer... even tho everyone stopped caring about Angry Birds about two years ago. Great timing Hollywood!  Laughing very hard

Yea, I saw a commercial for it. I guess I'm morally obligated to see it, seeing how the movie industry obviously saw my post 4 years ago and felt the need to make my request a reality. Thanks, Hollywood! I owe you one.

Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:23 pm

Troo Kvlt metal heads only care about Angry Birds.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:07 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

An Angry Birds movie is coming out this summer... even tho everyone stopped caring about Angry Birds about two years ago. Great timing Hollywood!  Laughing very hard

Yea, I saw a commercial for it. I guess I'm morally obligated to see it, seeing how the movie industry obviously saw my post 4 years ago and felt the need to make my request a reality. Thanks, Hollywood! I owe you one.

Well, if you have to see it, luckily it looks pretty funny. I wasn't expecting much when I first saw the first trailer. At the end of it I was actually wanting to see it. Then again, I like most animated movies.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:16 am

Used to play it a lot back when it first came out, but now I find it extremely boring and anxiety-inducing.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

and it looks bad to boot!!

Sponsored content

ANGRY BIRDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANGRY BIRDS   ANGRY BIRDS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANGRY BIRDS
Page 1 of 1