Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perceptions Of People Online

Go down 
+14
thejokeriv
TheGooch
Smindas
Fat Freddy
kmorg
T-Roy
Troublezone
the sentinel
SAHB Healer
mc666
Thrasher73
Shiney
scottmitchell74
KissinMaiden
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Perceptions Of People Online - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:11 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:53 pm

UltraMagnus007 wrote:
I've just come across this old thread and found it a very interesting read and thought I would chime in with a few words.

This is the first and only forum I have ever joined and I pretty much flew into this forum like a bull in a china shop pissing people off left right and centre. I also took great offense in many of Eyesores comments.

In hindsight I should have taken my time to get to know people before just jumping in with my opinions as I can honestly say I really enjoy this forum. Having been here long enough to read and join in several threads I can now understand peoples style and not get offended by people like I did at first. I actually find Eyesore's threads to be some of the most informative and like his sense of humour.

Their is a real community spirit on this forum and I certainly appreciate everyones musical knowledge and sense of humour.

My only regret is that you only get one chance at a first impression and I'm sure a lot of people think badley of me but, hey ho can't do nothing about that now so just have to get on with it and hope in time I can change peoples opinions.

Word of advice to any noobs reading this. Think carefully before you post. Once it's on the board and out there thats it.

Lord knows I've screwed up a couple of times here myself. Fortunatly almost everybody on this board is forgiving and always ready to give somone another chance.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:14 am

emptytomb1 wrote:
This board overflows with brotherhood and love and I think of you as my best pals.

How Sweet sick

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:51 am

emptytomb1 wrote:
This board overflows with brotherhood and love and I think of you as my best pals.

You sir, are a douche.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:42 am

Must've missed this one 1st time around.

I try not to get too serious with my interactions with others. I can be pretty sarcastic, but mostly I'm just going for a chuckle. Noone here knows me personally, but outside of the forum, I'm pretty much the same guy I am here. I don't type or post anything that I wouldn't say to your face and I'm usually ready with a smart-a$$ comment.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:48 am

Sounds like my life and how things are at work. Every attempt to humiliate someone (with a grin on yer face) should be taken!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:20 pm

Quote :

emptytomb1 wrote:

You sir, are a douche.

Maybe, but can I be your douche Spec?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perceptions Of People Online
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3