Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perceptions Of People Online

Go down 
+14
thejokeriv
TheGooch
Smindas
Fat Freddy
kmorg
T-Roy
Troublezone
the sentinel
SAHB Healer
mc666
Thrasher73
Shiney
scottmitchell74
KissinMaiden
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:50 pm

I <3 this board. It's the only metal board that has both interested me and not been plagued by mindless conflict. All the people are friendly and intelligent... ish Wink That's what a forum needs to gel properly - something more than the tools down at Blabbermouth.

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:21 pm

Blabbermouth - seems like all they do over there is see who can talk more trash. meh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:57 pm

Ah, interesting bump, in light of recent events (i.e. lala suspending me for "pushing the envelope"). Haha.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:26 am

I think your cool bro. I mean a prick, but way cool! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:31 am

Didn't Ratt have a song like that? Way Cool Prick? Smile
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:31 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:43 pm

cant say i have the problem
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:14 pm

metallikitty wrote:
Blabbermouth - seems like all they do over there is see who can talk more trash. meh.

I stopped reading the comments on blabbermouth a long time ago
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:39 pm

I've just come across this old thread and found it a very interesting read and thought I would chime in with a few words.

This is the first and only forum I have ever joined and I pretty much flew into this forum like a bull in a china shop pissing people off left right and centre. I also took great offense in many of Eyesores comments.

In hindsight I should have taken my time to get to know people before just jumping in with my opinions as I can honestly say I really enjoy this forum. Having been here long enough to read and join in several threads I can now understand peoples style and not get offended by people like I did at first. I actually find Eyesore's threads to be some of the most informative and like his sense of humour.

Their is a real community spirit on this forum and I certainly appreciate everyones musical knowledge and sense of humour.

My only regret is that you only get one chance at a first impression and I'm sure a lot of people think badley of me but, hey ho can't do nothing about that now so just have to get on with it and hope in time I can change peoples opinions.

Word of advice to any noobs reading this. Think carefully before you post. Once it's on the board and out there thats it.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:44 pm

Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 627712

Just kidding! What you wrote is accurate. It took guts to say what you said about yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:56 pm

Aw, now I'm feeling bad for calling you UltraFagnus. lol!

Okay. Just kidding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:00 pm

Seriously, I think it takes guts to stick it out. You pissed a lot of people off, Ultra. Sax said I came in like a cyclone. Well you came in like...um...uh...something worse than a cyclone. A worser cyclone...or whatever. Anyway, I'm surprised you've had the guts to stick around. But it's cool that you have. And I don't think you've pissed anyone off lately, so that's cool!

If you can redeem yourself on any forum, it's this one. 🤘
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Seriously, I think it takes guts to stick it out. You pissed a lot of people off, Ultra. Sax said I came in like a cyclone. Well you came in like...um...uh...something worse than a cyclone. A worser cyclone...or whatever. Anyway, I'm surprised you've had the guts to stick around. But it's cool that you have. And I don't think you've pissed anyone off lately, so that's cool!

If you can redeem yourself on any forum, it's this one. 🤘

I cringe when I think of my first thread **** the serch function. It's actually quite funny thinking about it now.

Still, we all live and learn from our mistakes. Now get stuffed you bunch of . lol!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:56 pm

Quote :
Now get stuffed you bunch of . Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Lol

Merry festives you mean!!!!

(that's the spirit!)
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:08 pm

Thats cool that you're enjoying the board more UM007.It does take time to get to know people,especially when its just through typed words.I think most of the guys here will agree with me in that this is like a family.Glad you decided to stick around.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:36 pm

UM007 is like the cousin you don't see too often who shows up and drinks up the last of the beers. You're pissed until he goes on another beer run. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:03 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
UM007 is like the cousin you don't see too often who shows up and drinks up the last of the beers. You're pissed until he goes on another beer run. 🤘
Or pukes on your wife's boobs because he won't stop staring at them.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:24 am

almost a year after my last post in this thread & i've come to genuinely dislike most peeps here. still, the forum has me by the sac. i can't leave. must be the metal.

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:17 am

I'm known as a prick on every board.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:17 am

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:

Nice try, but you ain't foolin' noone, you kitten!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:27 am

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:

Of course! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:28 pm

It's also interesting how some people put on a front when online. The anonymity of the computer screen helps people forget their inhibitions. Suddenly, a reserved social outkast becomes a big-talking macho man. Gotta' love the internet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:03 am

get_the_firehouse wrote:
It's also interesting how some people put on a front when online. The anonymity of the computer screen helps people forget their inhibitions. Suddenly, a reserved social outkast becomes a big-talking macho man. Gotta' love the internet!

You'll shut yer mouth if you know what's good for ya, punk! angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:28 am

get_the_firehouse wrote:
This is true. But I'm nicer online. Online I'll call you a name, in real life I'll punch you in the face. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:57 am

This board overflows with brotherhood and love and I think of you as my best pals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perceptions Of People Online   Perceptions Of People Online - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perceptions Of People Online
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next