Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!

Go down 
+10
DallasBlack
Required Fields
tohostudios
exact33
thejokeriv
manny
jettafiend
Fat Freddy
A Handful of Wayne
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Here's a bad one that I happened to catch on VH1 Classic this morning. Oh yeah, this is gonna be stuck in my head all day.

The keyboardist kills me, wielding his mighty key-tar like he's a hard rockin' axe hero... Laughing very hard

just looking at that title got it stuck in my head.... angry angry

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:55 pm

DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 561797
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:43 am

exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Here's a bad one that I happened to catch on VH1 Classic this morning. Oh yeah, this is gonna be stuck in my head all day.

The keyboardist kills me, wielding his mighty key-tar like he's a hard rockin' axe hero... Laughing very hard

just looking at that title got it stuck in my head.... angry angry

... as you picture the street scene from Shrek II angry
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 561797

its time to get FF!!!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:22 pm

exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

The keyboardist kills me, wielding his mighty key-tar like he's a hard rockin' axe hero... DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 201269

just looking at that title got it stuck in my head.... DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 447763 DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 447763

Oh you youngins! That's a cover you silly person.

Back in MY day, I had to put up with the original disco version and there was a major party girl who used to yell "Funky Town" at every freakin' party. And naturally to get her to either shut up or put out, somebody would play it. Ugh.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:41 pm

I got this stuck in my head:

stupid radio. Oh-Way-Oh

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:56 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Oh you youngins! That's a cover you silly person.

I knew it was a cover...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:17 pm

exact33 wrote:

stupid radio. Oh-Way-Oh

I had that one stuck in my head the other day too. Our local news used that as a bumper going in and out of commercials. Damn them.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:26 pm

S.D. wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
especially that stupid sound thats in the chorus...wtf?

It's a guitar. Play the chord, then hit the whammy bar, then they pitch shift it down and pan it.

lol! I know its just stupid

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:34 pm

exact33 wrote:

stupid radio. Oh-Way-Oh

Susannah Hoffs can walk like an Egyptian in my bedroom any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:25 am

I like The Bangles.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:34 am

DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 128891604953166711

You're welcome.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:25 pm

I heard that song, Come On Eileen, yesterday on the radio, don't even know who the group is but it was stuck in my head all day.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:53 pm

S.D. wrote:
I like The Bangles.

apparently FF does too Razz

I like em but sometimes that song gets stuck in my head and I cant get it out.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:04 pm

This one just came on VH1 Classic a minute ago... ARRRRGH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD DAMN YOU!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Yeah, that song is an abomination. I like early R.E.M. but by the time they got around to Shiny Happy People they are essentially a completely different band.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:25 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
This one just came on VH1 Classic a minute ago... ARRRRGH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD DAMN YOU!!!

Could you imagine being in an arena full of people signing along to that song????? Sounds like proof of the existence of Hell to me!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:50 am

"Shiny Happy People? Ooooo-kay, pull that bus over to the side of the Pretentiousness Turnpike RIGHT NOW! I want the Shiny people over here, I want the Happy people over there. I represent the Angry, Meat Eating, Gun Toting People!" -- Denis Leary

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:57 am

exact33 wrote:
S.D. wrote:
I like The Bangles.

apparently FF does too Razz

What's not to like?

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 am

S.D. wrote:
Yeah, that song is an abomination. I like early R.E.M. but by the time they got around to Shiny Happy People they are essentially a completely different band.

I have to agree I like R.E.M. but that song sucks and btw I like the Bangles!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:55 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

I dont think band really liked this song either. My gf got the new best of cd of theirs i was reading through it. I think the record label made them do it cause the b 52s we're kind of big at the time with Loooooooooooove Shaaaack! hahaha now get that song stuck in your head Razz

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Quote :
Loooooooooooove Shaaaack! hahaha now get that song stuck in your head

Better "Love Shack" than "Rock Lobster" .... awwww dammit, now THAT one is stuck in my head!! "Motion in the ocean...ooooh-waaah..."

Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Shiny Happy People? Ooooo-kay, pull that bus over to the side of the Pretentiousness Turnpike RIGHT NOW! I want the Shiny people over here, I want the Happy people over there. I represent the Angry, Meat Eating, Gun Toting People!" -- Denis Leary

lol!

I miss the young angry Denis Leary!

A-S-S-... well you know the rest.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:53 pm

No sympathy for Come on Eileen? Maybe I should post the video.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:20 pm

About 80% of the music played in grocery stores. Can't think of any specific songs...thank God!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next