Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!

Go down 
+10
DallasBlack
Required Fields
tohostudios
exact33
thejokeriv
manny
jettafiend
Fat Freddy
A Handful of Wayne
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Just thought of this a few minutes ago since I've had a song in my head that I HATE! and it won't go away. What song do you have stuck in your head today?

Today mine is

Blink 182- All The Small Things

I haven't heard this song in a very long time. I don't even like this band nor do I like the song, YET! it is stuck in my head.

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:04 pm

Nothing worse than this one....

Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:10 pm

S.D. wrote:
Nothing worse than this one....

HAHAHA! Yea I've had that one a few times too but I'd rather have the song in my head than that awful video.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:11 pm

I don't know,what about this dreck .......

A very annoying song from a very annoying band and it always sticks in my head the rest of the day after I hear it (which makes me wonder why I even posted it angry )
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:16 pm

"Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats always gets me. Even if I only hear a snippet of it, that's all it takes. I'm humming it to myself for the rest of the day.

Ditto "Come On Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners and "99 Luftballons" by Nena.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:45 pm

I hate this song, I cannot stand this group, they make me wanna puke!! and it is the one that gets stuck in my head!

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:00 pm

'Pina Colada' f**king awful!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:03 pm

manny wrote:

Laughing very hard

How about...

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Man, there are some pretty bad songs being mentioned on here.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:24 pm

How about this one from "Mr Sunshine on my GD shoulders John Denver"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Tie a yellow f*ckin' ribbon 'round that ole oak tree!

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:45 pm

I can't say the video, but the worst song in the world, is 'Afternoon Delight' which gets stuck in my braincase!!!!

That song would barely inspire an Afternoon Wank!!! What a steaming pile of sh*t!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:48 pm

manny wrote:
I can't say the video, but the worst song in the world, is 'Afternoon Delight' which gets stuck in my braincase!!!!

That song would barely inspire an Afternoon Wank!!! What a steaming pile of sh*t!!!!!

Even done by Ron Burgundy ?

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:33 pm

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:01 pm

For my money it doesn't get much worse than this:

I absolutely hate Phil Collins and his only song worse than this one is "Against The Odds" but for some reason this one really sticks in my brain when I have the misfortune of stumbling across it. And it doesn't even take the whole song to make it stick. Sad

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:37 pm

How about having to suffer through material by Maroon 5? I could post any of their songs, but that would be just awful. I absolutely despise that band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Several commercial jingles.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:35 pm

jettafiend wrote:
I hate this song, I cannot stand this group, they make me wanna puke!! and it is the one that gets stuck in my head!

hahahha I used to actually like ICP but I dont even remember that song probably because it is pretty bad.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats always gets me. Even if I only hear a snippet of it, that's all it takes. I'm humming it to myself for the rest of the day.

Ditto "Come On Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners and "99 Luftballons" by Nena.

Those are actually pretty good songs.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:36 pm

manny wrote:

angry so damn annoying!!!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:38 pm

S.D. wrote:
Tie a yellow f*ckin' ribbon 'round that ole oak tree!

lol! now your just showing your age if you got that dumb ass song in your head

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:39 pm

manny wrote:

lol! people at my job love that song its so horrible. especially that stupid sound thats in the chorus...wtf?

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:43 pm

tohostudios wrote:
For my money it doesn't get much worse than this:

I absolutely hate Phil Collins and his only song worse than this one is "Against The Odds" but for some reason this one really sticks in my brain when I have the misfortune of stumbling across it. And it doesn't even take the whole song to make it stick. Sad

haha I like Phil Collins tho since I got more into Genesis.

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
especially that stupid sound thats in the chorus...wtf?

It's a guitar. Play the chord, then hit the whammy bar, then they pitch shift it down and pan it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 am

Here's a bad one that I happened to catch on VH1 Classic this morning. Oh yeah, this is gonna be stuck in my head all day.

The keyboardist kills me, wielding his mighty key-tar like he's a hard rockin' axe hero... Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!   DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAMN! I HATE WHEN THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next