Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New White Wizzard Track Streaming on the Youtubes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

New White Wizzard Track Streaming on the Youtubes Empty
PostSubject: New White Wizzard Track Streaming on the Youtubes   New White Wizzard Track Streaming on the Youtubes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Earache sent me this link this morning to a new White Wizzard track:

Yet another new vocalist - some guy named Joseph Michael.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New White Wizzard Track Streaming on the Youtubes   New White Wizzard Track Streaming on the Youtubes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Dang! What is it about this band that they can't keep a steady singer? That's gotta take it's toll on building a steady fan-base.

Song's decent, but the title makes me giggle. "Hey baby, check out my torpedo of truth ready to bust your bunker". crazy happy

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: New White Wizzard Track Streaming on the Youtubes   New White Wizzard Track Streaming on the Youtubes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:24 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Dang! What is it about this band that they can't keep a steady singer? That's gotta take it's toll on building a steady fan-base.

Song's decent, but the title makes me giggle. "Hey baby, check out my torpedo of truth ready to bust your bunker". crazy happy

Yes, it's a terrible song title - I suspect it's a reference to Charlie Sheen's Torpedo of Truth tour.

Also, I have met the main guy Jon Leon and he is a nice dude but he must be impossible to work with. He writes everything in the band and plays all the instruments but the drums. I suspect that other musicians tire of not be able to contribute. I was hoping that they could keep Wyatt Anderson on vocals but that doesn't appear to be happening.

I can't imagine they will be signed to Earache much longer with these shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: New White Wizzard Track Streaming on the Youtubes   New White Wizzard Track Streaming on the Youtubes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Yes, it's a terrible song title - I suspect it's a reference to Charlie Sheen's Torpedo of Truth tour.

Also, I have met the main guy Jon Leon and he is a nice dude but he must be impossible to work with. He writes everything in the band and plays all the instruments but the drums. I suspect that other musicians tire of not be able to contribute. I was hoping that they could keep Wyatt Anderson on vocals but that doesn't appear to be happening.

I can't imagine they will be signed to Earache much longer with these shenanigans.

lol!

there is no band - just him...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New White Wizzard Track Streaming on the Youtubes   New White Wizzard Track Streaming on the Youtubes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New White Wizzard Track Streaming on the Youtubes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: