Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ratt: Favorite Album

Go down 
+22
manny
nevermore
Leatherface
arttieTHE1manparty
James B.
kmorg
DeathCult
7thSecond
Required Fields
metalinmyveins
Metal Misfit
journeyman
Thrasher73
ultmetal
stepcousin
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
krokus
KissinMaiden
Tall Tyrion
Troublezone
the sentinel
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Ratt: Favorite Album Empty
PostSubject: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:18 pm

What's your favorite? Mine is:

1.) Out of the Cellar
2.) Invasion of Your Privacy
3.) Ratt EP
4.) Dancing Undercover
5.) Reach for the Sky

:metal:
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:41 pm

Out of the Cellar is my fav album but Lay it down is my Fav song.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:48 pm

Out of the Cellar by a mile and a half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:51 pm

"The Ep" and "Out Of The Cellar" in a dead tie...i love the rawness of the ep and DeMartini and Crosby sounded phenomenal on Cellar'."Out Of The Cellar" is easily one of the best hard rock/metal albums of all time PERIOD! Also,like the early RATT stuff because Robbin played a bigger part in the band and was more involved & they were better for it.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:11 am

1.Out of the Cellar

2.Invasion of Your Privacy

3. Dancing Undercover

:bounce: i like ratt =)
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:45 pm

Seems like we're all pretty much in agreement then on Out of the Cellar. I listed the Ep third only because it's an Ep and not a full album, even though it was the very first thing I ever got of Ratt. Demartini and Crosby were so underrated as axemen.
Hey, has anyone heard any of Pearcy's solo stuff besides Arcade? I keep seeing alot of different cd's from him at the local store but they are all new and a bit pricey. If someone can give a good testimonial to them I would be more inclined to purchase them. Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:25 pm

Does anybody rate the album "Detonator" at all ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:53 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Seems like we're all pretty much in agreement then on Out of the Cellar. I listed the Ep third only because it's an Ep and not a full album, even though it was the very first thing I ever got of Ratt. Demartini and Crosby were so underrated as axemen.
Hey, has anyone heard any of Pearcy's solo stuff besides Arcade? I keep seeing alot of different cd's from him at the local store but they are all new and a bit pricey. If someone can give a good testimonial to them I would be more inclined to purchase them. Peace.

Sentinel/ Ive heard all of his solo material.If you come across his "Fueler" album avoid it like the plague.That disc is terrible! If you find "Social Intercourse" id get it-that album is the closest thing to RATT he's done post-Arcade.Then of course you have the "Mickey Ratt" where he re-recorded some of the RATT songs,id recommend that if you don't have it already,and he has a "Stripped" acoustic disc which is decent but nothing special and a disc/compilation of demos and unreleased songs -"Before And Laughter" which is kind of interesting.......Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:34 pm

Locky wrote:
Does anybody rate the album "Detonator" at all ?

Sure, Locky, it would be 6.) on the list followed by the S/T and then Collage.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:38 pm

IronAge wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Sentinel/ Ive heard all of his solo material.If you come across his "Fueler" album avoid it like the plague.That disc is terrible! If you find "Social Intercourse" id get it-that album is the closest thing to RATT he's done post-Arcade.Then of course you have the "Mickey Ratt" where he re-recorded some of the RATT songs,id recommend that if you don't have it already,and he has a "Stripped" acoustic disc which is decent but nothing special and a disc/compilation of demos and unreleased songs -"Before And Laughter" which is kind of interesting.......Good Luck.

Awesome, thank you. I just got back from my local store and they have all of those. I have already hit my budget for the week (5 Scorpions, 2 Cinderella and I'm holdin back a $20 for the new Queensryche on Tuesday). I will probably grab the SI and/or Mickey Ratt next payday along with the remastered Satriani "Surfing with the Alien" with unreleased DVD from 1988.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:27 am

I think RATT should be in the above forum but my fave will be always their ep and first album. INVASION OF YOUR PRIVACY is on the thirt place.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:22 pm

krokus wrote:
I think RATT should be in the above forum but my fave will be always their ep and first album. INVASION OF YOUR PRIVACY is on the thirt place.

I wasn't really sure where to place them (metal or rock) so I chose the rock forum to avoid starting a fight over how to classify them. Oh, just for you Rattaholics:
Ratt Ep: Tawny Kitaen's legs
Out of the Cellar: all of Tawny
Invasion of Your Privacy: Marianne Gravatte (Playmate, March of '83)
Just in case anyone didn't already know. Smile

Glower likes this post

Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:46 pm

the sentinel wrote:
krokus wrote:

I wasn't really sure where to place them (metal or rock) so I chose the rock forum to avoid starting a fight over how to classify them. Oh, just for you Rattaholics:
Ratt Ep: Tawny Kitaen's legs
Out of the Cellar: all of Tawny
Invasion of Your Privacy: Marianne Gravatte (Playmate, March of '83)
Just in case anyone didn't already know. Smile

TAWNY KITAEN was a very good looking girl Very Happy . I remember her from the SANTA BARBARA soap series and of course from WHITESNAKE. I checked her up on YOU TUBE and today she is a wild woman:D
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:11 pm

TAWNY KITAEN was a very good looking girl Very Happy
. I remember her from the SANTA BARBARA soap series and of course from
WHITESNAKE. I checked her up on YOU TUBE and today she is a wild woman:D

Yeah, she married former major league ball player, Chuck Finley, and they used to get into fistfights with each other. Did you ever see her on the vh1 show "The Surreal Life"? She is wacked out Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:15 am

the sentinel wrote:

TAWNY KITAEN was a very good looking girl Very Happy . I remember her from the SANTA BARBARA soap series and of course from WHITESNAKE. I checked her up on YOU TUBE and today she is a wild woman:D

She also played Tom Hanks' bride-to-be in the classic '80s comedy "Bachelor Party" when she was at her absolute hottest. (though I'm sure now that Tom is a serious actor, he'd like people to forget that movie...) From what I've seen of her recently, however, time has NOT been kind to her. Shocked
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:42 am

the sentinel wrote:

Yeah, she married former major league ball player, Chuck Finley, and they used to get into fistfights with each other. Did you ever see her on the vh1 show "The Surreal Life"? She is wacked out Laughing very hard

Ratt: Favorite Album Kitaenmug1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:55 pm

....she actually dated Crosby' in high school,which would explain the RATT connection.She definitely was one of the better looking redheads ive seen,but obviously the pic above puts an emphasis on "WAS".
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:54 pm

the sentinel wrote:

I think THE SURREAL LIFE is what i saw on YOU TUBE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:44 pm

oh wow what happened to her...she was soo hot =(
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:48 pm

Well, to be fair, not many people take a pretty mug shot. However, in Tawny's case I think it's a combination of a really bad mug shot and the passing of time. We can't stay beautiful forever.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:13 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Ratt: Favorite Album Kitaenmug1

WOW!!!! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:15 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Well, to be fair, not many people take a pretty mug shot. However, in Tawny's case I think it's a combination of a really bad mug shot and the passing of time. We can't stay beautiful forever.

That's why I don't smile when I have the picture taken for my license because the only person who will see it is a cop and that's because he just pulled you over. I am not smiling then Mad
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:16 pm

IronAge wrote:
....she actually dated Crosby' in high school,which would explain the RATT connection.She definitely was one of the better looking redheads ive seen,but obviously the pic above puts an emphasis on "WAS".

I didn't know that. Thanks a bunch. humble
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:30 am

I would have to agree with most on Out/Cellar then Invasion then whatever after that.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:36 pm

1.) Ratt EP
2.) Out of the Cellar
3.) Invasion of Your Privacy
4.) Dancing Undercover
5.) Reach for the Sky

PostSubject: Re: Ratt: Favorite Album   Ratt: Favorite Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratt: Favorite Album
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next