Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...

Go down 
+29
Eyesore
ZombieHavoc
kmorg
Temple of Blood
Lurideath
brokentulsa
Wurthless
Witchfinder
metalinmyveins
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
jstate
BearOnUnicycle
nevermore
Grimmo
GrandNational
Lari
exact33
metalhead777
Spiner202
DallasBlack
Troublezone
stormspell
Orion Crystal Ice
tul
jettafiend
adrian
Required Fields
Vexer6
ultmetal
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Required Fields wrote:
When was Breaking Point reissued, anyways? Just wondering.
My copy is a 2009 release by Lost and found Records. Also I see that it was remastered by Bill Metoyer
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

Most of the Praying Mantis discography which is either OOP, Japan only, or only/mostly vinyl...

absolutely. I only two and would love to have the rest of their catalog.

jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm

exact33 wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

Most of the Praying Mantis discography which is either OOP, Japan only, or only/mostly vinyl...

As in the Praying Mantis that was part of the NWOBHM? Definitely. Legend is another one of those bands that desperately needs a re-release/re-master. I love the album "A Death in the Nursery".
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:37 pm

jettafiend wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

As in the Praying Mantis that was part of the NWOBHM? Definitely. Legend is another one of those bands that desperately needs a re-release/re-master. I love the album "A Death in the Nursery".

Legend was already released on CD in 2002 by Monster records. They released a 2 disc set of everything the band released and the title is Anthology. I have it and it's great. You can get it on Amazon.com right now: http://www.amazon.com/Anthology-Legend/dp/B003E6G0UQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1346719008&sr=1-1&keywords=legend+anthology
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
jettafiend wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

Legend was already released on CD in 2002 by Monster records. They released a 2 disc set of everything the band released and the title is Anthology. I have it and it's great. You can get it on Amazon.com right now: http://www.amazon.com/Anthology-Legend/dp/B003E6G0UQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1346719008&sr=1-1&keywords=legend+anthology

Awesome, thanks for the link. This MB freakin rocks!!
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:34 pm

I would like to see all of doros warlock albums remastered and reissued.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:29 am

-Candy- Whatever Happened to Fun? (never on CD)
-Killer Dwarfs- Stand Tall (saw this on CD in a used bin once for $4. Passed it over because I had the cassette--which died soon after--and didn't think it'd be hard to get on CD if I ever felt the need.)
-Witch Cross- Fit for Fight (don't think it was ever officially on CD?)
-Scanner- Hypertrace (hard to find on CD)
-Babylon AD s/t

Also, most of Alice Cooper's discog could stand to be remastered, but especially his 80s albums.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:53 am

brokentulsa wrote:
I would like to see all of doros warlock albums remastered and reissued.

Metal Mind remastered and re-released all of those albums (except Burning The Witches). They are still available.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:56 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:
-Killer Dwarfs- Stand Tall (saw this on CD in a used bin once for $4. Passed it over because I had the cassette--which died soon after--and didn't think it'd be hard to get on CD if I ever felt the need.)
-Babylon AD s/t

Also, most of Alice Cooper's discog could stand to be remastered, but especially his 80s albums.

Witch Cross - this is coming very shortly (October 23) from Hells Headbangers as both a box set with everything Witch Cross ever did as well as the individual album. I have the vinyl version of the box set and it is incredible. See here:
http://hellsheadbangers.bandcamp.com/album/fit-for-fight

and:

http://hellsheadbangers.bandcamp.com/album/all-thats-fit-for-fighting
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:57 am

Witchfinder wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
-Babylon AD s/t

Witch Cross - this is coming very shortly (October 23) from Hells Headbangers as both a box set with everything Witch Cross ever did as well as the individual album. I have the vinyl version of the box set and it is incredible. See here:
http://hellsheadbangers.bandcamp.com/album/fit-for-fight

and:

http://hellsheadbangers.bandcamp.com/album/all-thats-fit-for-fighting

Whoa, thanks for the info...that makes me very happy.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:51 pm

The first two Def Leppard albums deserve a reissue. I'd love to hear On Through the Night remastered with bonus tracks like the first EP, "Glad I'm Alive," "Good Morning Freedom," "Misty Dreamer," "Warchild" and "Beyond The Temple."
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Eyesore wrote:
The first two Def Leppard albums deserve a reissue. I'd love to hear On Through the Night remastered with bonus tracks like the first EP, "Glad I'm Alive," "Good Morning Freedom," "Misty Dreamer," "Warchild" and "Beyond The Temple."

Yes!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I finally bought a used copy of On Through The Night on CD about a month ago, which means it'll probably get reissued any minute now. It happens every damn time I buy an oldie. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:41 pm

I highly recommend those Warlock re-issues.

I won't mind seeing Hexenhaus's three albums get the proper treatment.

But most of all I would love to see somebody reissue Lawshed's Let Us Not Talk Falsely. I think my music collecting could end on the day that happens.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Eyesore wrote:

i would agree but they will want $25 for each album.

Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Good call on GRIFFIN and HEAVY LOAD.

How about CLOVEN HOOF?

Yes, I would love to own Cloven Hoof's first album! Heavy Load would be great, too. I have a bootleg Death or Glory CD with a messed up track listing and some songs are omitted.

I already own all of these albums, so it doesn't matter to me, but others may want them re-issued:

Nuclear Assault Survive
Exciter Kill After Kill
The three Wrath albums
etc...
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Rage of Angels - S/t

This album is going for $80+ on Amazon! This is a little ridiculous.

X-Sinner - Get It.

Remaster and re-release the original recording, not the re-record as done by the band. This one also goes for stupid amounts on Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Taibhse
Metal novice
Metal novice
Taibhse

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Black Death- self titled. Such a savage album. It's been bootlegged before and the band have CDs now that they've reformed, but it could do with being properly remastered.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Barren Cross - Rock For the King
Barren Cross - Atomic Arena
Barren Cross - State of Control
Barren Cross - Rattle Your Cage

Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:21 am

metalhead777 wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
Monstrosity - Imperial Doom needs to be reissued as well.
Nice choice headbanger

If I recall correctly, shirts of the album cover are still in production, but the album itself has been out of print for years. Strange how that works out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...   Albums that still need a proper CD reissue... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albums that still need a proper CD reissue...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3