Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you watch it all the way through?

Go down 
+3
exact33
mc666
Dark Horseman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Can you watch it all the way through? Empty
PostSubject: Can you watch it all the way through?   Can you watch it all the way through? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Can you watch it all the way through?   Can you watch it all the way through? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Quote :
no

exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

PostSubject: Re: Can you watch it all the way through?   Can you watch it all the way through? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 am

that was totally rad!!

Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Can you watch it all the way through?   Can you watch it all the way through? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:12 am

The ad before the video in Australia was for 'auditory processing disorder'. I think I have that now -I can't believe what I heard Laughing
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Can you watch it all the way through?   Can you watch it all the way through? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:03 am

I actually like The Final Countdown, but that version makes me want to hate it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40527

PostSubject: Re: Can you watch it all the way through?   Can you watch it all the way through? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Ouch ! Well, at least they're still young and have a lot of time to improve.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Can you watch it all the way through?   Can you watch it all the way through? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Lol this happens somewhere in our russian schools. At least they tried.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Can you watch it all the way through?   Can you watch it all the way through? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:01 pm

The trying thing was sitting through the whole thing. It's like the people on Idol that are terrible but think they have talent. Who tells them these lies?
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Can you watch it all the way through?   Can you watch it all the way through? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
The trying thing was sitting through the whole thing. It's like the people on Idol that are terrible but think they have talent. Who tells them these lies?

Their parents, the media: "You can be anything you want to be." Uh, no, you can't. if you haven't got the ability, you can't. I might want to be a neurosurgeon, but if I'm not smart enough, it's not gonna happen (and I'm definitely not a neurosurgeon!). As a teacher, I see quite a lot of these unrealistic expectations when it comes to career counselling. I'm all for encouraging students and children to do their best, but you have to temper it with reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you watch it all the way through?   Can you watch it all the way through? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1