Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Primal Fear - Unbreakable

Go down 
+14
Fat Freddy
chilejay7
tohostudios
snooloui
krokus
kmorg
Eyesore
Andy
Speedmetalfreak
exact33
Metal Misfit
A Handful of Wayne
Shawn Of Fire
Wargod
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Primal Fear - Unbreakable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Unbreakable   Primal Fear - Unbreakable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
chilejay7 wrote:
What can you guys tell me about their other albums? What's the best place to start?

They have a decent 2-disc "best of". Disc one is their best material, disc 2 is them doing covers. That's as good as place as any to start in my opinion.

I concur....

me too. If you want to start with an album proper I would start with Nuclear Fire.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Unbreakable   Primal Fear - Unbreakable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:33 am

I think Nuclear Fire was my intro to the band.

I'd agree that their first 3 or 4 albums are all pretty good. My interest started to wane with Seven Seals, however it was around the same time that I lost interest in the power metal genre overall, so I can't blame that album necessarily.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Unbreakable   Primal Fear - Unbreakable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:56 am

I think that Unbreakable is a decent PF album, but it's not even in their Top 5 best, IMO. My favorite Primal Fear platter is still Nuclear Fire.
Back to top Go down
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Unbreakable   Primal Fear - Unbreakable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:13 am

I listened to a few songs from this album and I was really impressed! I have one of their other albums, Black Sun, and it's ok, but I think this sounded much better. I'll probably pick it up soon!

The only thing I do really dislike about this band is the 50+ minute albums. It's just too long.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Unbreakable   Primal Fear - Unbreakable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:18 am

It's a good album, more back to the roots than their latest experimental albums. Not better though, but still good.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Unbreakable   Primal Fear - Unbreakable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:15 am

I love Primal Fear and have all their releases up to this one. I haven't been disappointed in any of them yet.It took me forever to pick up 16.6. I won't wait so long for this one.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Unbreakable   Primal Fear - Unbreakable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:12 am

007 wrote:
I love Primal Fear and have all their releases up to this one. I haven't been disappointed in any of them yet.It took me forever to pick up 16.6. I won't wait so long for this one.
You won't be disappointed by this one, either. Good, average Primal Fear material.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear - Unbreakable   Primal Fear - Unbreakable - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primal Fear - Unbreakable
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2