Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Primal Fear!

Go down 
+2
Gilbert
Wargod
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Primal Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Primal Fear!   Primal Fear! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Well I'm off to see Primal Fear again in St. Paul, MN. Should be a killer show as always. Will have pics to post tomorrow!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

Primal Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear!   Primal Fear! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Enjoy the show bro!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Primal Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear!   Primal Fear! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Have a great time. Primal fear always kicks ass live. I saw them last year with BRAINSTORM in Madrid and they were great.
Back to top Go down

Primal Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear!   Primal Fear! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Awesome! I'd love to see them and to get some swag.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Primal Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear!   Primal Fear! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:00 pm

Well got home around 2:30 am from St. Paul and from the Primal Fear show. What an awesome show it was I'd have to say it was the best I'd ever saw Primal Fear just simply rawks live.
If they come close by go see them they will not disappoint at all.

The 2 other bands "Dawn Of Valor a local metal did an excellent job opening the show they played 40 mins. Up after them was "Havok" a CO thrash band man were these guys good total thrash beginning to end awesome band, they also played about 50 mins. After 1/2 hr break and setup up came mighty "PRIMAL FEAR". They played 90 mins and Pamela Moore sang on 3 songs damn was she good.

I'll get pics up in the other forum later today. Avian was to play but for some reason they canceled. The crowd was a little disappointing but they were the usual crowd I see when ever I get down there. But then again with the smaller crowds it makes it better to get up front as you will see in pics later on!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down

Primal Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear!   Primal Fear! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Is PF really unable to draw bigger crowds? What's wrong with people in this country?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Primal Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear!   Primal Fear! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:29 pm

I think they come pretty close to selling out when they play here in NY.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Primal Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear!   Primal Fear! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:14 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Is PF really unable to draw bigger crowds? What's wrong with people in this country?

It's the USA, this country is not to metal just us true metalheads survive.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Primal Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear!   Primal Fear! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Cool news. Your area seems to get some good shows.
Back to top Go down
Alaskan Metalhead
Metal novice
Metal novice
Alaskan Metalhead

Number of posts : 35

Primal Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear!   Primal Fear! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:25 am

Wow, I am so jealous; I absolutely love Primal Fear's music! Sure wish we would ever get any good metal bands up here in Alaska; once in a blue moon one will come up but they are never publicized at all.

Wargod51, glad you had a good time. Guess I'll just go grab a few Primal Fear CD's, play them loud and VISUALIZE the show! Primal Fear! 778825
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Primal Fear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Fear!   Primal Fear! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primal Fear!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: