Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Velvet Revolver Back together with Weiland for a 1 off show

Go down 
+8
James B.
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
Metal Misfit
Getizzyback
MEGATRON
manny
Addy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

Velvet Revolver Back together with Weiland for a 1 off show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velvet Revolver Back together with Weiland for a 1 off show   Velvet Revolver Back together with Weiland for a 1 off show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:46 pm

I like Libertad a lot, i thought it was a whole lot beeter than Contraband. I'm in the minority i guess,. I want a Guns n' Roses Reunion as most people but thatt's out of the question so i want to see VR move on with Myles Kennedy, he's a good singer, especially live and nobody gives a smurf poo about Alter Bridge anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Revolver Back together with Weiland for a 1 off show   Velvet Revolver Back together with Weiland for a 1 off show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:15 pm

ShadowAngel wrote:
I like Libertad a lot, i thought it was a whole lot beeter than Contraband. I'm in the minority i guess,. I want a Guns n' Roses Reunion as most people but thatt's out of the question so i want to see VR move on with Myles Kennedy, he's a good singer, especially live and nobody gives a smurf poo about Alter Bridge anymore.

I liked Libertad better too
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Revolver Back together with Weiland for a 1 off show   Velvet Revolver Back together with Weiland for a 1 off show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Never dug this band. Like the musician involved though, go figure

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Revolver Back together with Weiland for a 1 off show   Velvet Revolver Back together with Weiland for a 1 off show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:37 pm

James B. wrote:
Never dug this band. Like the musician involved though, go figure

It's because when you see those guys your expecting it to sound at least something like Guns N Roses. Slash doesn't even use his Signature Gibson sound and thats what really kills it for me. That guitar sound is what makes him, him and without that he's just another guitar player.

They really do need to get their stuff together. Either be a band or not. It's not like they were this big huge band that made this really important impact on the world, cause they aren't. STP doesn't seem like they want to do anything for a while anyway so why not just get Weiland back in and get it over with already or call it a day.

PostSubject: Re: Velvet Revolver Back together with Weiland for a 1 off show   Velvet Revolver Back together with Weiland for a 1 off show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Velvet Revolver Back together with Weiland for a 1 off show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2