Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vektor -Outer Isolation

Go down 
+10
rawr!
biddle
nevermore
Thrasher73
adrian
jstate
mlotek
chewie
ultmetal
Cognitive Dissonance
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Cognitive Dissonance
Metal student
Metal student
Cognitive Dissonance

Number of posts : 124

Vektor -Outer Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:36 am

Well, what do you think of it? I think it's a Masterpiece of modern thrash. BTW, my friend Don is on the thank you list, which sort of annoys me 'cause I'm the one who got him into them in the first place....
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:47 am

Gotta get it...eventually. headbanger

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:32 am

I haven't seen it out on vinyl, yet. That's what I'm waiting for.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:31 pm

chewie wrote:

Me too!

Downloaded the leak as soon as it appeared and am as impressed with it as the last one ("Black Future"), though it is less harsh and I read some old fans don't like it as much.
I dig it as it reminds me of Voi Vod (1987-89) and Anacrusis.

Vektor said the new one definitely will be on vinyl also.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm a big fan of Black Future. And anything that gets compared to Voivod is a must have for me. On the want list it goes.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Is it out? I've not seen it anywhere yet anyways
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 am

adrian wrote:

Yep,Amazon has it available
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
adrian wrote:

Yep,Amazon has it available
Later on yesterday I went a a local record store and asked them about it and they said another location had it and would get a copy for me. Picking it up today!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:52 am

Ordered!
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Got it! Definitely of the same quality of Black Future
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:21 pm

adrian wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:56 pm

adrian wrote:

+2
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Right on! Have a copy being flown in, special delivery from Buffalo, NY! Looking forward to it! headbanger

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:32 am

Sounds fantastic! Will definitely make my Top 20 list this year. headbanger

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:07 pm

i wasnt disappointed at all, even though almost half the songs were previously released in some form (via demo) as with black future. i hope some sort of tour is being put together.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:27 pm

rawr! wrote:
i wasnt disappointed at all, even though almost half the songs were previously released in some form (via demo) as with black future. i hope some sort of tour is being put together.

I think they are going to tour with Exmortus if I'm not mistaken (which I probably am)
Back to top Go down
Cognitive Dissonance
Metal student
Metal student
Cognitive Dissonance

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:51 pm

My insider sources have told me the band has plans to move to Philadelphia in the not too distant black future as the scene in Arizona is pretty much dead.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:05 pm

nevermore wrote:
rawr! wrote:

I think they are going to tour with Exmortus if I'm not mistaken (which I probably am)

Last time I saw them they were with Exmortus. Loved Vekter, Exmortus, not as much.

Cognitive Dissonance wrote:
My insider sources have told me the band has plans to move to Philadelphia in the not too distant black future as the scene in Arizona is pretty much dead.

Go Flyers! Vektor -Outer Isolation 706602

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:43 pm

We have a scene here in Philly? Man, I'm so old and outta the loop. Vektor -Outer Isolation 251456

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Why don't they move to Cali? I would think that would be the place to be for that type of music ... even in 2011.
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:42 pm

LA/socal or the SF bay area would be pretty good options, there are local shows and tours to support all the time and a lot of comaraderie. theres probably a bit more hardcore, death metal, and black metal than thrash metal in the bay area right now in terms of younger bands, but theyd fit right in. id love to see a bill like witchaven, hatriot, vektor, hatchet, fog of war, and bonded by blood
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:42 pm

got it. love it.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:00 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

We have a scene here in Philly? Man, I'm so old and outta the loop. Vektor -Outer Isolation 251456

Just from show/tour announcements the last few years, it seems a lot happens around Philadelphiaq, N J , Maryland, etc so that would make sense to have a home base for a band if they gig a lot.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 am

After a few listens,it hasn't quite gotten my attention like Havok or Skeletonwitch has this year.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:53 pm

mlotek wrote:
chewie wrote:

Me too!

Downloaded the leak as soon as it appeared and am as impressed with it as the last one ("Black Future"), though it is less harsh and I read some old fans don't like it as much.
I dig it as it reminds me of Voi Vod (1987-89) and Anacrusis.

Vektor said the new one definitely will be on vinyl also.

headbanger

Will be snagging the vinyl version of this once it's out and I have a chance!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vektor -Outer Isolation   Vektor -Outer Isolation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vektor -Outer Isolation
Page 1 of 1