Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination

Go down 
+2
Spiner202
stormspell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination Empty
PostSubject: THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination   THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:39 am

Bay Area influenced thrash metal for fans of Exodus, Testament, Defiance, Heathen, Anthrax, etc.

Coming out in April

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination   THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Just got the promo today! Looking forward to listening to it on the way to work tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination   THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:40 am

I'll be all over this!
Back to top Go down
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination   THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Here's the review I did: http://skullfracturingmetal.blogspot.ca/2014/03/the-outer-limits-world-metal-domination.html

More people need to be talking about this one. Highly highly recommended for fans of Forbidden and other Bay Area thrash.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination   THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:00 am

Big Forbidden vibe from this.I haven't heard a band sound this much like Forbidden since....well Forbidden.Lovin it!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination   THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Big Forbidden vibe from this.I haven't heard a band sound this much like Forbidden since....well Forbidden.Lovin it!

Finally gave this one a solid listen tonight, and HOLY CRAP! This is Forbidden! Haha. Seriously, though, I had to check and see if Russ was doing guest vocals.

Crazy good album. One of the best I've heard from Stormspell.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination   THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:14 am

Glad you like it, thanks!

By the way, if you like the vocals, keep an eye for the upcoming MOSHPIT JUSTICE album, it's with the same guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination   THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:43 am

stormspell wrote:
Glad you like it, thanks!

By the way, if you like the vocals, keep an eye for the upcoming MOSHPIT JUSTICE album, it's with the same guy

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination   THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:00 pm

Interesting! I hear more Defiance in this than Forbidden as people are saying. Still good though.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination   THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Good stuff! I'll have to pick this up. Nice to hear some more thrash bands in this style.

I can hear some of the vocal similarity but the guitars and drums don't sound much at all like early FORBIDDEN. I agree with Lurideath that it sounds closer to early DEFIANCE.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination   THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE OUTER LIMITS - World Metal Domination
Page 1 of 1