Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.

Go down 
+22
Troublezone
mc666
kmorg
chewie
GrandNational
Addy
Lurideath
Speedmetalfreak
thrashindeed
Stender
Wurthless
exact33
Vexer6
thejokeriv
Lari
Cognitive Dissonance
QuothTheRaven
rawr!
adrian
metalhead777
Required Fields
ultmetal
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:05 pm

thrashindeed wrote:
whewwww. I tried to visit the site earlier today and freaked out. I am glad to see that it will be back online! cheers

Hopefully it will be back in just a few days.

Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:52 pm

It's already back for me, actually.
Back to top Go down
Speedmetalfreak
Metal student
Metal student
Speedmetalfreak

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:21 am

I still cannot access it.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:05 am

It will take at least a few days to get it back up again. Sorry, I have to fax in some stupid form to my registrar to submit a restoration request to the registry. It can take up to 72 hours once that form is submitted. I'm also in the process of purchasing the nolifetilmetal.net name. If I can get that name I'll get it up even sooner under the .net name.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:36 am

Metal-On-Metal wrote:
It's already back for me, actually.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:38 am

The site is still up on my server, it's just the nolifetilmetal.com name that is currently in limbo status.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Glad you saved your site man!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:42 pm

I just saw this, if you didnt have the money Ult I was gonna offer your site a temp home until you got your own domain again but glad to see you got your domain back
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:43 pm

NoLifeTilMetal.com is temporarily back up at NoLifeTilMetal.net

ult

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:32 am

So will be under net or com when it's all squared away?
Back to top Go down
Speedmetalfreak
Metal student
Metal student
Speedmetalfreak

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:36 am

Glad to note it's gonna be back :-)

Man, this website has enabled me to develop a wide metal knowledge, in addition to keeping me broke Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:49 am

GrandNational wrote:
So will be under net or com when it's all squared away?

When it's all squared away, it will be back under the .com name. But since I own the .net name as well now, I'll probably put up a hyper link from that name as well.

Last edited by ultmetal on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:20 am

SWEEET!!!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Next time tell us a little earlier, Scott! I'd love to help out!

Vexer6: If you need any of the money you spent back, pm me an address to PayPal some money too, and I'll send you what I was gonna donate to ultmetal.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 pm

kmorg wrote:

Vexer6: If you need any of the money you spent back, pm me an address to PayPal some money too, and I'll send you what I was gonna donate to ultmetal.
x2 on both points.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:34 pm

Wow, a lot can happen in a little time... Glad the site was saved!
Back to top Go down
Sole Survivor
Metal novice
Metal novice
Sole Survivor

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:14 pm

kmorg wrote:

I had same thoughts. I´ve been member in this board such a short time and also haven´t been here for a while.. so I missed the whole thing that "No life till metal" was about to end.

I´ve been regular visitor in "No life till metal" for years.. and been seeking out reviews of bands I´m interested of. Visiting that site has saved big money for me.. because I trust a lot Scotts thoughts on music and bands.

In case like this I can "pay back" a little of the money I have saved because of the site.

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Thanks guys. Glad to know you all enjoy my site. I have enough money now to cover the costs. Any further donations will be used to pay for the space when that bill is due. Hopefully by then, however, my wife will be back to work and we won't have this big financial struggle we are currently in.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:32 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Thanks guys. Glad to know you all enjoy my site. I have enough money now to cover the costs. Any further donations will be used to pay for the space when that bill is due. Hopefully by then, however, my wife will be back to work and we won't have this big financial struggle we are currently in.

Cool, then when I get some money in my account I can still help out. I've used your site so much as a reference and entertainment that I feel I need to contribute.

BTW, the same goes to you Kurt if Metal Metropolis is ever in a bind.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:47 am

Glad it was saved as its a cool site.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:16 am

The .com site is back on-line. Thanks again.

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:09 pm

In the future i'd be happy to help out. This site is such a huge resource for the entire heavy metal community. My friends and I have used NLTM since we we're in high school and many of the band's we love now we found through scott's reviews.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2