Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.

Go down 
+22
Troublezone
mc666
kmorg
chewie
GrandNational
Addy
Lurideath
Speedmetalfreak
thrashindeed
Stender
Wurthless
exact33
Vexer6
thejokeriv
Lari
Cognitive Dissonance
QuothTheRaven
rawr!
adrian
metalhead777
Required Fields
ultmetal
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Empty
PostSubject: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Well, due to my financial situation over the past few months, I neglected to pay my domain renew bill. In order to get the site back, I need to pay a $200 "restoration fee". Since I am currently broke, I will probably have to let the site go. I'm bummed and can't believe I missed my domain renewal payment. Oh well, I had a good run.

Last edited by ultmetal on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Such a shame. Let's hope a miracle comes along and the site is saved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:56 pm

A ton of my youth was spent surfing that site. So many memories. Very sad to see it go.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Well, if I can come up with $200 in the next few days, I can get it back. We'll see what I can do.

If anyone wants to donate, Paypal is ultmetal@cableone.net

Last edited by ultmetal on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:58 pm

metalhead777 wrote:
A ton of my youth was spent surfing that site. So many memories. Very sad to see it go.
+1
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:32 pm

i really hope something comes through for you, what a great site and invaluable resource to lose.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:56 pm

You have such great insight into the music you like. And, I might add, I have made purchases based on your opinions, knowing I like much of the same stuff you like.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:00 pm

I've got $43 already. Thanks.

Metal student
Metal student
Cognitive Dissonance

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Scott, If I wasn't so broke this month, I'd help you out. I don't want to see your site go.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Well it's my own fault. I forgot to pay the stinkin' bill and now the site's gone to limbo. I have to submit a restoration request to the registry to get it back.

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:39 pm

You still have the content, right? Even if you can't get the .com name back, you can bounce right back up. Obviously it'd still cost money. I don't have much to spare...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Lari wrote:
You still have the content, right? Even if you can't get the .com name back, you can bounce right back up. Obviously it'd still cost money. I don't have much to spare...

Yes, still have the content.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Where are you on money now?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Up to $80

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 pm

I just sent you 100$.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Ooops just checked. GOT ENOUGH! Thank you all.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Your welcome man, there was no way in hell I was going to let Nolifetilmetal die!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Haha! Thanks Vexer! You rule.

Thanks for all the donations. So many people offered up a few bucks each that I had enough in no time. I need to fill out the restoration form for my domain name and fax it over tomorrow. Thanks for all the help guys.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:32 pm

you all rock!!

Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:36 pm

I'm glad you got the money Scott, I would hate to see you lose your site. I've found a lot of great metal on their (and prog too, if it wasn't for your Yes and Pink Floyd pages I would probably never have gotten into any prog at all). I think I discovered your site a good four or five years ago, and it's been a great resource to me.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Yeah I can definitely say that site has helped me discover bands I otherwise wouldn't have. And I still will often consult it when I'm looking into buying an album. Wish I could've been one of the people to help out!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Vexer you are the sh!t.

I wish I saw this earlier I would have definately helped out. Great to hear its covered though.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:03 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Ooops just checked. GOT ENOUGH! Thank you all.

Sweet!!! You are welcome dude!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Awesome! Glad the site will remain active!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
thrashindeed
Metal novice
Metal novice
thrashindeed

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:57 pm

whewwww. I tried to visit the site earlier today and freaked out. I am glad to see that it will be back online! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.   NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NoLifeTilMetal.com should be back within 72 hours. Thanks for the help.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next