Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two New Christmas Songs

Go down 
+4
Eyesore
tohostudios
Thrasher73
T-Roy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Two New Christmas Songs Empty
PostSubject: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:31 am

I just got the brand new August Burns Red single, "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen," their fourth holiday single, and it's awesome.

Then, I saw Theocracy has one, and got that as well. It's freakin' hilarious. It's an original tune by them sure to crack you up. And it slays as well! "All I Want for Christmas" is the track name.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:39 am

Theocracy puts out one every year.That was last years song.I hope they do one this year too.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:48 am

I think the best Theocracy Christmas song was the Rudolph vs Frosty thing they did several years ago. I look forward to their Christmas songs every year.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:54 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Theocracy puts out one every year.That was last years song.I hope they do one this year too.
Oh wow cool! So a new one should be coming then?! I have "Angels From the Realm of Glory" from a few years back and it's awesome too.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:07 pm

If you join their Club Of Souls (it's free), you can get access to all their Christmas songs.

http://www.theocracymusic.com/

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Yeah, the Theocracy Christmas tunes are excellent. I also love his fake album previews. Always hilarious. And we can't forget his classic St. Anger tribute.

lol!
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Matt claims he just doesn't have the time to do one this year. Sounds like we're not getting one . Read this in the Theocracy forums.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:48 pm

kethdredd wrote:
Matt claims he just doesn't have the time to do one this year. Sounds like we're not getting one . Read this in the Theocracy forums.

wow.. thats a bummer. I really look forward to one each year. and ken is right - the spoofs are great!!!

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Ah, total bummer. =(

Still love the music for this song. I think he should re-use it.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:48 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I think the best Theocracy Christmas song was the Rudolph vs Frosty thing they did several years ago. I look forward to their Christmas songs every year.

Still my favourite. The've got to do a compilation of these at some stage!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:26 am

Theocracy should release a christmas album....

T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:29 am

amen to that! I signed up as a member on got ALL the previous songs! These are awesome! My boys and I were rocking out last night. 'O Come Emanuel' is SICK.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:38 pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V0J2E3L5

I uploaded the 2003 version of "Theocracy Christmas." It's poorly recorded, with a drum machine, but you may want it for your collection. He re-did the song in 2006 with a real drummer, so you probably already have it.

Then I added some other tunes: the three fake album-spoofs (one being "Skeletor Goes to Mars," which rules!), the St. Anger spoof, and that weird ESPN song.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Thanks Ken!!

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:32 pm

So Matt remixed again "Theocracy Christmas." I didn't think the 2006 mix was bad at all, and it's actually louder, crisper, punchier than this new mix. I wonder if Matt remembered he remixed it in 2006?

Quote :
Hey Friends-- Matt here. First off, let me say a HUGE thank you to each of you for your support and encouragement regarding our new album, "As the World Bleeds". It goes without saying that the album would not have had a fraction of thesuccess it's having without you guys. We appreciate it so much, and we're glad you're enjoying it

Sadly, there was no time to record a Christmas song this year. I went straight from finishing "As the World Bleeds" to doing interviews and mixing the upcoming Soulspell record. Jon got married. It's just been a hectic whirlwind. However, someone mentioned that the original Theocracy Christmas Medley (the first Theocracy Christmas recording ever) wasn't available in the Club of Souls. I thought, "Hmm, that's odd...we should upload it." But then I listened to it, and sonically it was just not up to snuff compared to the more recent Theocracy output, so I decided to completely remix it so we could upload it into the Club of Souls and put it on YouTube. So again, apologies for nothing new this year, but here's your free download link for the medley with a fresh coat of paint. Enjoy!

http://www.theocracymusic.com/clubofsouls.php

And here's the YouTube link. Let's spread it around and see if we can catch the ears of a few of those millions of Trans-Siberian Orchestra fans, haha!

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Yeah, the Theocracy Christmas tunes are excellent. I also love his fake album previews. Always hilarious. And we can't forget his classic St. Anger tribute.

lol!

I got this on mp3 its hilarious

Oh and i signed up for the club and Im loving the All I want For Christmas
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:25 am

Well I guess that Medley is better than nothing at all.Thanks for posting that Eyesore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two New Christmas Songs   Two New Christmas Songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two New Christmas Songs
Page 1 of 1