Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas   Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 3:18 pm

Hot on the heels of their release a few months ago, Cheap Trick keeps the ball rolling with an album of Christmas tunes. Depending on you opinion of Cheap Trick or of Christmas albums in general, this news may be of great delight, cause douche-chills or maybe overall indifference. I, for one, welcome both new music and more holiday tunes I can irritate my family with this holiday season. Traditional music be damned!!

Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas 71p4TyBXLLL._SL1200_

Cheap Trick – Christmas Christmas track list
1. “Merry Christmas Darlings” (new track)
2. “I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day” (Wizzard)
3. “I Wish It Was Christmas Today” (Julian Casablancas)
4. “Merry Xmas Everybody” (Slade)
5. “Please Come Home For Christmas” (Eagles)
6. “Remember Christmas” (Harry Nilsson)
7. “Run Rudolph Run” (Chuck Berry)
8. “Father Christmas” (The Kinks)
9. “Silent Night”
10. “Merry Christmas (I Don’t Want To Fight Tonight)” (The Ramones)
11. “Our Father Of Life” (new track)
12. “Christmas Christmas” (new track)

Cheap Trick – riding high with latest album We’re All Alright! – have announced the launch of a Christmas-themed LP on Oct. 20 via Big Machine Records. Christmas Christmas includes 12 tracks, three of which were written by the band, while the others are all seasonal classics from down the years.

Big Machine said in a statement: “Arriving mere months after We’re All Alright!, Cheap Trick co-produced the holiday collection alongside their longtime collaborator, Grammy award winner Julian Raymond. With Christmas Christmas, Cheap Trick deliver a sleigh full of rock’n’roll classics and festive favorites by Wizzard, Slade, Chuck Berry, The Ramones and The Kinks, as well as newly-penned offerings like joyous lead track ‘Merry Christmas Darlings.’” The album is available for pre-order now via a PledgeMusic campaign, which offers a range of bundles from the music itself to Christmas tree ornament, stocking, sweater and scarf.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas   Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Funny thing with me is , I like Christmas music but generally prefer the traditional "original" versions that you hear ad nauseum from Thanksgiving onward. When a band does a Christmas album, I think in theory it's a good idea but it's not something I'd ever care to purchase and listen to.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas   Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 4:56 pm

I'll check it out just to hear the Kinks and Ramones covers.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas   Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: