Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If I could turn back time

Go down 
+23
QuothTheRaven
Stender
Wurthless
speed101
DallasBlack
Nico
Lari
kmorg
Leatherface
MoonChild
Wargod
stepcousin
rawr!
bassman
ultmetal
adrian
manny
Alex Dee Rokket
mc666
thejokeriv
GrandNational
exact33
James B.
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

If I could turn back time....
Led Zeppelin (1970 tour)
If I could turn back time - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%If I could turn back time - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 13 ]
Deep Purple (Hughes,Coverdale, Bolin)
If I could turn back time - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%If I could turn back time - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Black Sabbath (w/ Gillian)
If I could turn back time - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%If I could turn back time - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Metallica (w/ Mustaine)
If I could turn back time - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%If I could turn back time - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 9 ]
KISS (Creatures tour)
If I could turn back time - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%If I could turn back time - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 7 ]
Judas Priest (Sin After Sin Tour)
If I could turn back time - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%If I could turn back time - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 42

AuthorMessage
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

If I could turn back time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I could turn back time   If I could turn back time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:40 pm

I picked Judas Priest; and I think Deep Purple would be second, with Sabbath in third.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: If I could turn back time   If I could turn back time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Sabbath with Gillian for me.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: If I could turn back time   If I could turn back time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Went with Zeppelin. Would have loved to have seen them on any tour! I would've wanted to see Sabbath with either the original lineup or with Dio, Purple Mark II, or Kiss just as Alive! was hitting big.
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: If I could turn back time   If I could turn back time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Metallica. The only other band on that list that I care anything about is Judas Priest.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: If I could turn back time   If I could turn back time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Now if I could really turn back time, it would be to see Savatage when Criss (my favorite guitarist of all time) was still alive. Either during the tour for Streets (my favorite Jon album) or Edge Of Thorns (since Zak is my favorite vocalist-especially at that time).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: If I could turn back time   If I could turn back time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:41 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Now if I could really turn back time, it would be to see Savatage when Criss (my favorite guitarist of all time) was still alive. Either during the tour for Streets (my favorite Jon album) or Edge Of Thorns (since Zak is my favorite vocalist-especially at that time).

I second that one! Criss is one of my favorite guitarists. headbanger
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: If I could turn back time   If I could turn back time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:41 am

It would be a dog fight between Led Zeppelin (1970) and Metallica (w/Mustaine). If it was Led Zeppelin (1973), then this would be a little easier for myself. With that being said, I'll give Led Zeppelin the nod by a hair. BUT, they would have to play either "Tangerine" or "That's the Way", but preferably both...

1. Zeppelin
2. Metallica (w/Mustaine and Cliff) March of '83
3. KISS (They would have to play the song "Danger")
4. Judas Priest (Great album, but I would much prefer to see them during their Stained Class tour)
5. Black Sabbath
6. Deep Purple
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: If I could turn back time   If I could turn back time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:40 pm

mc666 wrote:
Priest, because that album is amazing!
This.
Would love to see Queensryche in their prime, becasue their perfomances in that time seem mind-blowing.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: If I could turn back time   If I could turn back time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:54 pm

This is a tough one, still trying to decide between Sabbath w/Gillan and Mustaine w/Metallica.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: If I could turn back time   If I could turn back time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:58 pm

BearOnUnicycle wrote:
mc666 wrote:
This.
Would love to see Queensryche in their prime, becasue their perfomances in that time seem mind-blowing.

They were - one of the best shows I have ever seen./ My mouth was on the floor after O:MC was played. Geoff Tate is just a shell of what he was back then.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: If I could turn back time   If I could turn back time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:05 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
BearOnUnicycle wrote:
mc666 wrote:
This.

They were - one of the best shows I have ever seen./ My mouth was on the floor after O:MC was played. Geoff Tate is just a shell of what he was back then.

I saw QR on the Warning tour, twice. They were opening for Kiss on the Animalize tour I believe. QR were outstanding.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: If I could turn back time   If I could turn back time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Queensrhyche was pretty killer on the opening slot for KISS, my only complaint was the set was way too short. I believe it was barely over half an hour.

PostSubject: Re: If I could turn back time   If I could turn back time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I could turn back time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2