Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour

Go down 
+11
The_Jayroh
Wargod
adrian
Cognitive Dissonance
nevermore
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
metalinmyveins
thejokeriv
Gilbert
Troublezone
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Empty
PostSubject: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:24 am

I'm going to the San Diego stop tomorrow. Has anyone else here been to one of the shows?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:53 am

Wow, great tour.

Wish i could attend it.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:51 am

Going to the DC show next month
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:56 am

I wanted to go see them in Chicago, a couple of weekends ago, but I couldn't find anyone to attend with. There are good things about getting older (such as becoming wiser) and bad things regarding becoming older (metal friends not so metal anymore)...

I'm thinking about catching this show in Milwaukee at the Rave on November 19th (the last show on this leg of the U.S tour). Is anyone interested in possibly attending this gig in the land of cheese? It's on a Saturday night, which makes it a lot more convenient!

The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Death-angel-by-bill-hale

Last edited by metalinmyveins on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:07 am

I found out it is coming to my neck of the woods, but unfortunately, I can't go. BOO!

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:03 pm

When I found out they were coming to my town, it was on the same exact night I'd already committed to seeing the Foo Fighters. I was really bummed that I couldn't see both.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:21 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
When I found out they were coming to my town, it was on the same exact night I'd already committed to seeing the Foo Fighters. I was really bummed that I couldn't see both.

You should drive down to the Silver Spring, MD show on Nov 6th. It's not that far of a drive from Philly! And it;s a brand new venue - nice place, saw Yngwie there!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:36 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

You should drive down to the Silver Spring, MD show on Nov 6th. It's not that far of a drive from Philly! And it;s a brand new venue - nice place, saw Yngwie there!

Ha! There would have been a time when that was an option, but not so in 2011. It was hard enough to get out for the night for the Foos. 2 nights out in the same week ain't happening. Unless you're volunteering to watch the kids. And I should warn you, they're terrors. The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour 499945

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm going to the Charlotte show on Nov. 5th
Back to top Go down
Cognitive Dissonance
Metal student
Metal student
Cognitive Dissonance

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Buffalo, Ny November 15th tickets were 45$.....
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:53 am

thejokeriv wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I saw Yngwie last night, that was a great show!

As for this tour, I'll be at the Salt Lake City date but I'm not sure if Anthrax will still be on the tour for that date or not. Either way I'm glad to be seeing Testament again, especially with a full set this time around.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:55 am

It was a good show. All three bands were great. But Testament was my favorite (as usual). I also saw the comedian Brian Posehn hanging out in the audience talking to fans before Anthrax went on.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:22 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Ha! There would have been a time when that was an option, but not so in 2011. It was hard enough to get out for the night for the Foos. 2 nights out in the same week ain't happening. Unless you're volunteering to watch the kids. And I should warn you, they're terrors. The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour 499945

LOL!!!!!! Well, I had to strike a deal with the ex to take my kids for that night......
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Testament/Death Angel are coming but Anthrax is not coming to Fargo, ND. I'm going though!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
The_Jayroh
Metal master
Metal master
The_Jayroh

Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:14 am

Too bad this tour isn't coming near Alabama. I was hoping to at least see an Atlanta date. If it's not Toby Keith, Lynyrd Skynyrd, or Nickelback, then no one will show up at a concert around here anyways. /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009170115&sk=info
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:21 am

Interesting video: during "Metal Thrashing Mad" in LA, a security guy tackles a guy who rushes on stage, and also manages to tackle Joey Belladonna. Starts at 1:37 or 1:38.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l48mUgr2FeE
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Anyone hear about the Death Angel roadie attacked during the tour?

The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour 3IrhI

http://www.giveforward.com/danewolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Tur-Thalion wrote:
Interesting video: during "Metal Thrashing Mad" in LA, a security guy tackles a guy who rushes on stage, and also manages to tackle Joey Belladonna. Starts at 1:37 or 1:38.

Axl would have canceled a tour for something like that. Frank Bello also looked mad as hell at that security idiot.

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Anyone hear about the Death Angel roadie attacked during the tour?

The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour 3IrhI

http://www.giveforward.com/danewolf

I heard about that too... This tour is getting crazy!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Yikes! What's the story behind that?

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Tur-Thalion wrote:

Axl would have canceled a tour for something like that. Frank Bello also looked mad as hell at that security idiot.

Yeah I was impressed by how quickly Joey was back up and ready to get going on the next song. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:37 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Apparently, he was attacked by a guy who was parked all the way up to the bus trailer. When Dane politely asked the guy to move his Black Ford Galaxy 500, the guy just started wailing on him. Dane woke up in the hospital with a fractured skull and orbital bone, plus an enormous amount of pain and swelling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Required Fields wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Apparently, he was attacked by a guy who was parked all the way up to the bus trailer. When Dane politely asked the guy to move his Black Ford Galaxy 500, the guy just started wailing on him. Dane woke up in the hospital with a fractured skull and orbital bone, plus an enormous amount of pain and swelling.

Did they catch the guy that did it?
Back to top Go down
stpatrik
Metal student
Metal student
stpatrik

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:25 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
I wanted to go see them in Chicago, a couple of weekends ago, but I couldn't find anyone to attend with. There are good things about getting older (such as becoming wiser) and bad things regarding becoming older (metal friends not so metal anymore)...

I go to shows on my own quite often. The trip in itself isnt as fun, but watching the show as such doesnt make much different. I hope this package comes here as well, Anthrax isnt popular enough on their own here.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:31 am

stpatrik wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:

I go to shows on my own quite often. The trip in itself isnt as fun, but watching the show as such doesnt make much different. I hope this package comes here as well, Anthrax isnt popular enough on their own here.
Ditto. I've gone to maybe two shows ever with friends actually. I kind of like going alone because I always meet interesting/funny people at shows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour   The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel tour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next