Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anthrax/Killswitch tour.

Go down 
+6
Wurthless
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
Wrecked Neck
Dark Horseman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Empty
PostSubject: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 3:14 pm

For those who don't like that cookie monster sound, would you go see this for Anthrax?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 3:44 pm

No. I would love to see anthrax again, but I'll wait for the next show because I can't stand killswitch engage.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 3:51 pm

If I had the option of drinking moderately-priced beer in the parking lot with friends while Killswitch was on and didn't have to hear them, then yea. I still haven't seen Anthrax live.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 3:59 pm

Having never seen Anthrax live , I'd go. Show up a little late and Killswitch can easily be missed (and not missed).
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:46 pm

Looks like KSW is the headliner.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:48 pm

No. I've seen Anthrax many times so I wouldn't pay to see this. At least if Killswitch is the headliner you can duck out early.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:50 pm

I once met a dude who said he preferred Killswitch Engage's Holy Diver to Dio's. I gave them a serious "WTF," to say the least. I like good metalcore, but Killswitch is hella generic and not the cream of the crop by any means.

I'm not a huge enough fan of Anthrax to justify seeing them live again (I caught them back in 2013 playing the entirety of Among the Living, and it was a rad show, but not a mind-blowing experience like I'm sure it was for other more die-hards).
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:55 pm

007 wrote:
Having never seen Anthrax live , I'd go. Show up a little late and Killswitch can easily be missed (and not missed).

Dark Horseman wrote:
Looks like KSW is the headliner.

Witchfinder wrote:
No.  I've seen Anthrax many times so I wouldn't pay to see this.  At least if Killswitch is the headliner you can duck out early.

Well then I'd definitely show up on time, catch Anthrax, then head on out. I have no desire to see Killswitch.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 7:06 pm

I will see them in July at Chicago Open Air Festival, where they are billed just before Megadeth, Rob Zombie and KISS. So I'll probably skip the tour with KE.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 8:43 pm

I like Anthrax, but they're not high on my list of bands to see. Never cared for KSE...

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 8:51 pm

I don't think I would since Anthrax are not headlining.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:46 am

KSE have many songs that I honestly enjoy, good old simple metalcore, while Anthrax has "Madhouse" and thats about it for me. Won't go to either though.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 12:03 pm

I'd go. Out of the 'core bands KSW is one of the very few I listen to, they have enough hook to keep me interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax/Killswitch tour.   Anthrax/Killswitch tour. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthrax/Killswitch tour.
Page 1 of 1