Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition

Go down 
+20
arachnoplasma
Thrasher73
nevermore
James B.
Schbopo
GrandNational
EvyMetal
Leatherface
DallasBlack
scottmitchell74
TheDoctor'sScarf
DeathCult
tohostudios
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
Metal Misfit
Eyesore
manny
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Empty
PostSubject: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Well, folks, it's that time of year again ... what are everybody's plans for Halloween?

My kids are getting into the spirit already (as usual)... they're going to be the Mario Brothers this year, and tried on their costumes yesterday. If I do say so myself (of course I'm slightly biased) I think they look awesome. Very Happy

The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition 299889_2277554092311_1052500800_2729144_622916468_n

Also, the boys were checking out Halloween supplies at our local Walgreens' store over the weekend and narrowly escaped a run-in with a certain Mr. Voorhees...mwahahahahahaha

The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition 292050_2275941852006_1052500800_2727636_2137395817_n

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Where's the mustaches? Wink

Not sure about my son yet, but my daughter is hell-bent on being a blue mermaid. And it has to be a blue mermaid. No other color will be acceptable. The boy has been saying "fireman", but who knows. The baby is going in some lobster costume thingy I think.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:18 pm

My boys are going out as Batman, Robin and I think the baby is going to be a (Red) Hot Chili Pepper or maybe even a bear, their mother tends to get carried away.

BTW your kids are cute Freddie, I take it they get their good looks from their mother?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:38 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

The Mario Bros. costumes came with mustaches, but they're one-time-use, peel-and-stick adhesive thingies so we're saving them for the actual trick or treat day. Of course, knowing my kids they'll leave them on for five minutes and then tear'em off anyway. I'll probably end up wearing one of 'em for a goof. So if Mario and Luigi come to your door on Halloween night accompanied by a tall guy with an Iron Maiden shirt and a fake Rollie Fingers lookin' mustache, that'll be me. Very Happy

manny wrote:
BTW your kids are cute Freddie, I take it they get their good looks from their mother?

Fortunately for them, yes. Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

The Mario Bros. costumes came with mustaches, but they're one-time-use, peel-and-stick adhesive thingies so we're saving them for the actual trick or treat day. Of course, knowing my kids they'll leave them on for five minutes and then tear'em off anyway. I'll probably end up wearing one of 'em for a goof. So if Mario and Luigi come to your door on Halloween night accompanied by a tall guy with an Iron Maiden shirt and a fake Rollie Fingers lookin' mustache, that'll be me. Very Happy

manny wrote:

Fortunately for them, yes. Smile

Thankfully all my children look like their mother.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:49 pm

The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition 32917
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Eyesore wrote:

The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition 32917

fainting

I was hoping you were gonna post this hot jam again this year! The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition 438278

Should've replaced "specials goods" with "curious goods" though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Nice pictures. Well my gf and I decided to have a Halloween party at our house this year. We have to do it on the 28th cause the next day were going to see Danzig. Her one friend is already getting on my nerves because my gf made the mistake to tell her about it. She starts asking oh can I bring this one and that one. My gf was like yea sure, but I had to step in and say we'll let you know. I almost canceled the party after that. I rather just have our own friends and not friends of friends of friends. 1 I don't have the room and 2 I don't want people here I don't know.

We went out today and picked up some decoration things at of all places the Dollar Tree lol!
Seriously though they actually had some pretty good decorations and for $1 who gives a rats patootie. Once I get it decorated I'll post some pictures. I wanted to do it when we got home but its late already.

We still have no idea what to be yet but we're thinking I'm going to be a wolf and shes red riding hood. Who knows... anyway thats what were doing

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:52 pm

I doubt we will do anything. I dont really like taking the kids out for halloween.

We will watch some simpsons and Charlie Brown though.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:53 pm

I'm just bribing the neighborhood kids with full size candy bars like I always do. Keeps the premises from being egged, soaped, etc.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:59 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I'm just bribing the neighborhood kids with full size candy bars like I always do. Keeps the premises from being egged, soaped, etc.

egg the old fart!!!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:01 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

egg the old fart!!!

Nope. Every year I hear some kid say "This is always the best house!" as he picks up a full size Milky Way or 3 Muskateers bar. Never fails.

Costs me about $100 but it's money well spent IMO. Thank you Sam's Club.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 pm

we barely get kids around here. this year its on a monday so i doubt anyone will be around.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 pm

I live on a back road, so there's never any kids. Supposed to be a pretty good party at my friends house this year though. I've got my Greatest American Hero cape & wig. Add a tube sock to that combo, and I've got a winning costume Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:05 pm

I live in an apartment, and my place is in the back, so I haven't received one knock the previous two years since I moved in. Kind of a shame, as Halloween is the only holiday I even give a damn about.

Not planning on attending any parties, but I would like to break out my "Multiple Personality Disorder Man" costume: go to Office Max, get some of those name tags, and write some names of celebrities on them, and stick them all over myself.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:48 am

Halloween is probably my favorite holiday and the girls and I like to go trick or treating and really deck the house out. We'll do the usual with pumpkins and I'll have my private viewing of any number of the Halloween movies.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:23 pm

manny wrote:

My thoughts too. Cute kids.

I will tell you my Halloween plans later today when I find out where I will be.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:39 am

The only thing I have planned is to watch Rob Zombie's Halloween for the first time and see if it's a bad as people say it is. Zombie is batting .500 with me right now. I didn't like House of 1000 Corpses but, The Devil's Rejects was pretty good. So, this will be the tie breaker for me in regards to his film career.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 pm

In my lady-friend's apartment complex, we're doing a trick or drink throughout the entire complex. It consists of trick or treating to every door, but instead of candy, the resident gives you a drink of their choice. It can and will be mostly shots, shooters, shot-gun of beer, or beer bong. It will be fun.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:37 pm

It was announced to me today that my eldest wants to go as Darth Vader and my youngest as Luke.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I don't have the room and 2 I don't want people here I don't know.

Lock the room where you keep you CD collection. You never what kind of weirdos might slip a few away when you're not looking.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:23 pm

I've been really wanting to go to a "real" showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show lately, and it seems I picked the right season for it.

Let's just say I can pull off the Susan Sarandon look
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 am

We're taking our last RV trip of the season this weekend to the Poconos in Pennsylvania, and since this is the last weekend this particular campground is open before they close for the season they have an "Early Halloween" celebration. So the kids will get to paint pumpkins and go trick-or-treating around the campground. They're stoked. "We're so lucky, Dad! We get TWO Halloweens in one year!" Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Back from camping. The kids had a blast with the "early trick or treating" and they also got to decorate pumpkins. While they were putting theirs together I picked up one of the extra pumpkins and did my own Metal Geek project:

Front:
The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition 166919_2299220633961_1052500800_2747855_958094648_n

Back:
The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition 294288_2299225914093_1052500800_2747859_2043567422_n

Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:44 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I don't have the room and 2 I don't want people here I don't know.

Lock the room where you keep you CD collection. You never what kind of weirdos might slip a few away when you're not looking.

Kind of hard to do since there are no doors in the room. My cd shelf is actually in my dining room...See lol! This is an old picture BTW I have those 2 bottom shelves filled.

The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition 164012_188692614476989_100000087544293_705456_192063_n

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next