Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telmorn Altayon
Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

Number of posts : 121

Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer Empty
PostSubject: Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer   Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:20 am

Altayon is a progressive doom metal band that has been around for over 12 years. Originally the band was called TENEbRAE, but has since change the name and direction of the band. The project went from touring, festivals, and out of state gigs to just concentrating on being an in studio project. We have a few albums recorded, and are interested in getting back out there on the stage.

We're in need of a guitar player and a touring/live drummer. The ages in the band range from 21 - 33 years of age, and we are a theatrical musical project. We put on a huge stage show that molds crazy music and theater together. Think A King Diamond (Stage show) show meets Dream Theater/My Dying Bride (Music). Here are some links you can check the band out on. We are number 2 on the metal charts for Middle Island on Reverbnation. Also we practice in Miller Place NY Long Island.

www.Altayon.com
www.Reverbnation.com/Altayon

If at all, please email us with questions. We're happy to talk in greater detail about what Altayon is about.

Here is a list of FAQ;

Is this a startup band or an existing band? -------- Altayon is an existing band with a long time following
Do they have gigs lined up? ----------- We have an acoustic show lined up to help raise money for the "Wounded Warrior Project"
Is it an all original band, cover band, or mix of the two? ------------- This band is an all original musical band. Though, we've been known to cover Songs from the musical Jekyll and Hyde
Have they gigged before? -------------- We've been gigging for over 12 years.
Do they have a website? -------------- www.Altayon.com
Do they have a following already? --------------------- We have a loyal following. The TENEbRAE fans, which are all over the world, pushed for us to keep going, and thus we changed the name and started pushing again.
What does "Mature" mean? ------------------- Not into heavy drug use... not an addict.
What other musicians are in the band already? (i.e. guitar, bass, vocals, etc) Guitar, Bass, Male and Female Vocalist, and studio keyboardist
How good do I need to be to apply? --------------- All the songs are written out in professional tablature, if you can't read TAB or don't know what a note is, then it might be a little harder for you.
What do they sound like? -------------- Progressive Doom Metal is a mixture of styles from Dream Theater to My Dying Bride. The vocals range from deep, to grunts, to female. We even do harmonies. The music is complicated, but there are catchy riffs, with interesting time changes and grooves.

We only have two rules; NO DRUGS on the day of shows or practice... and practice

2nd Album coming out
Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer 228057_10150162313356612_117765321611_7040493_2544844_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.MakeARightLeftHere.com -- www.BBRProductions.com
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer   Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:52 am

Wayne's new gig!
Back to top Go down
Telmorn Altayon
Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

PostSubject: Re: Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer   Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:53 pm

No, Wayne is my cousin. He doesn't have the time to do the band. So we have to look for a new drummer. But yes, this was a band Wayne was working with.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer   Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Telmorn Altayon wrote:
No, Wayne is my cousin. He doesn't have the time to do the band. So we have to look for a new drummer. But yes, this was a band Wayne was working with.

LOL! I was just messing with Wayne Smile
Back to top Go down
Telmorn Altayon
Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

PostSubject: Re: Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer   Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Ah... I see I see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer   Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altayon; Guitar player and Drummer
Page 1 of 1