Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News: Endless Funeral releases three singles for new album "Dawn of Rebirth"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
endlessfuneral2003
Metal novice
Metal novice
endlessfuneral2003

Number of posts : 4

News: Endless Funeral releases three singles for new album "Dawn of Rebirth" Empty
PostSubject: News: Endless Funeral releases three singles for new album "Dawn of Rebirth"   News: Endless Funeral releases three singles for new album "Dawn of Rebirth" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi guys!

This is an announcement for the upcoming release, “Dawn Of Rebirth” by Endless Funeral!
Singles are available now!

I've been joined by Thomas Wilson (Incarnate, Unforsaken) to bring you a bigger, better, bolder, and just plain heavier Endless Funeral with a combination of various sounds from Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Evergrey, Hypocrisy, In Flames, Dark Tranquillity and Amorphis..

The first full-length Endless Funeral CD, “Dawn Of Rebirth”, is currently in the mastering stage (with Thomas) and will be available from Unforsaken Productions very soon.

In the meantime, we have some downloadable singles available:
1 - Defiance
2 - Ignition
3 - Enter His Rest

Check these singles out at www.soundclick.com/unforsakenproductions and watch for updates on the CD release!

To hear sample clips of these singles, or for more Endless Funeral information, visit the Endless Funeral page at http://www.unforsaken.ca/EF/main.html

We are also on:
www.purevolume.com/endlessfuneral
www.facebook.com/endlessfuneral
www.twitter.com/endlessfuneral
www.myspace.com/endlessfuneral
www.soundcloud.com/endlessfuneral

thanks,
Martin
-Endless Funeral-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/endlessfuneral
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

News: Endless Funeral releases three singles for new album "Dawn of Rebirth" Empty
PostSubject: Re: News: Endless Funeral releases three singles for new album "Dawn of Rebirth"   News: Endless Funeral releases three singles for new album "Dawn of Rebirth" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Moved to appropriate forum...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

News: Endless Funeral releases three singles for new album "Dawn of Rebirth"
Page 1 of 1