Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new Anubis Gate - September 13

Go down 
+2
metalken
exact33
6 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

new Anubis Gate - September 13 Empty
PostSubject: new Anubis Gate - September 13   new Anubis Gate - September 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:12 pm

http://nightmarerecords.com/NMR/online-store/pgxso-product-details/prx-849/ctx-1

metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: new Anubis Gate - September 13   new Anubis Gate - September 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:19 pm

I am looking forward to getting this. These guys are a sadly overlooked killer band. It was actually this message board that turned me on to them.

If my bank account wasn't looking as shabby as it does, this would have been pre ordered weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: new Anubis Gate - September 13   new Anubis Gate - September 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Fantastic band...

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: new Anubis Gate - September 13   new Anubis Gate - September 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:49 pm

I am looking forward to this a lot!!!

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: new Anubis Gate - September 13   new Anubis Gate - September 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:05 am

I really like this band. But for whatever reason just haven't heard them much lately. I guess I need to revisit them.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: new Anubis Gate - September 13   new Anubis Gate - September 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:22 am

the nice thing is since the new one is on nightmare, it should be a decent price. Parts of their catalog are pretty expensive...

Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: new Anubis Gate - September 13   new Anubis Gate - September 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Ever wonder why Anubis Gate don't tour America?

Kim from ANUBIS GATE wrote:
Hi, Kim of Anubis Gate just pitching in here. If there was ANY way at all to make us coming to USA to play we'd be on the next plane. The reality is that as a small band we'd have to be the support act. And that means PAYING from 500 $ and upwards PER SHOW. That's called a "buy-on fee". Somit's not just transportation, food, stays etc (which is a fortune in itself) but we will in effect be paying for the headliners tour. This is how it works in the world of metal. And add to that the lost income from whatever daytime jobs we would havento take leave from. All the while the income from gigs i play with cocerbands would also not be there. Now do the math..... When done you know why touring is not easy. A usa tour would probably leave each of us something like 7000 $ in debt. Now if anybody who listened to our music actually bought it instead of downlowding it illegally (or using spottify which pays 0,0005 cents per stream, i kid you not) there would be money in the bank for us to tour on......

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: new Anubis Gate - September 13   new Anubis Gate - September 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Hi, Kim of Anubis Gate just pitching in here. If there was ANY way at all to make us coming to USA to play we'd be on the next plane. The reality is that as a small band we'd have to be the support act. And that means PAYING from 500 $ and upwards PER SHOW. That's called a "buy-on fee". Somit's not just transportation, food, stays etc (which is a fortune in itself) but we will in effect be paying for the headliners tour. This is how it works in the world of metal. And add to that the lost income from whatever daytime jobs we would havento take leave from. All the while the income from gigs i play with cocerbands would also not be there. Now do the math..... When done you know why touring is not easy. A usa tour would probably leave each of us something like 7000 $ in debt. Now if anybody who listened to our music actually bought it instead of downlowding it illegally (or using spottify which pays 0,0005 cents per stream, i kid you not) there would be money in the bank for us to tour on......

ouch!

Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: new Anubis Gate - September 13   new Anubis Gate - September 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:01 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Immediate Release:
February 21, 2014

ANUBIS GATE release a teaser promotional teaser video with over seven minutes of music from their upcoming album "HORIZONS".

View promotional trailor HERE!

Finally the eagerly anticipated sixth album of Danish Prog-Metallers Anubis Gate is on the Horizon. Their new album "Horizons" is unquestionably the bands most mature work to date. Combining their signature epic songwriting with the brilliant production team of Kim Olesen and Jacob Hansen yet again. Being released on Nightmare Records distributed by Sony/RED, release date is April 15th, 2014.

Anubis Gate hit the studio the summer of 2013 recording their new opus “Horizons” which is unmistakably Anubis Gate’s sound yet goes again to new places. Places perhaps one would call daring.  From the liquid grooves to uneven time signatures, trademark soundscapes and heavy, sometimes even thrash metal riffing you will know this is both in the tradition of the band yet breaks new ground. Anubis Gate blend 80’s melodic heavy rock, epic ambience and a contemporary dark layered progressive metal. Inspired by the likes of Savatage, Genesis, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, King Crimson, Iced Earth, Crimson Glory, Fates Warning, Lord Bane & Tad Morose yet always sounding completely unique.  New guitarist Michael Bodin’s heavy riffing works exceptionally well in a duel with long time guitarist Kim Olesen.  The forward driving drums, courtesy of new drummer Morten Gade Sørensen, are a treat in themselves. Henrik Fevres melodic vocals are even more amazing and heartfelt than ever before. “Horizons” showcases the band on it’s highest peak. Anubis Gate 2014 is: Henrik Fevre, Kim Olesen, Michael Bodin and Morten Gade Sørensen.

***The CD version will contain a hidden fan treasure not found on the digital sites.  There will be a CD-ROM EP recorded live in 2005, the EP includes 4 tracks and dedicated artwork.   The tracks are live versions of songs from their first two albums “Purification” and “A Perfect Forever”.  

ANUBIS GATE "Horizons"
Release date: April 15th
Nightmare/Sony/RED
UPC: 734923006602
Cat #: NMR-577
Style: Rock/Metal/Progressive

www.AnubisGate.com
facebook.com/AnubisGate / www.twitter.com/anubis_gate

Pre-Order Now at www.NightmareRecords.com

TRACKLIST:
01 Destined To Remember
02 Never Like This (A Dream)
03 Hear My Call
04 Airways
05 Revolution Come Undone
06 Breach Of Faith
07 Mindlessness
08 Horizons
09 A Dream Within A Dream
10 Erasure

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: new Anubis Gate - September 13   new Anubis Gate - September 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:12 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

BOSS S***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new Anubis Gate - September 13   new Anubis Gate - September 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new Anubis Gate - September 13
Page 1 of 1