Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another new Anthrax track!

Go down 
+12
Lurideath
Metallic Blaze
Gilbert
holydiver97595
James B.
Temple of Blood
powermacho
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
ultmetal
Witchfinder
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Another new Anthrax track! Empty
PostSubject: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Here's the next track from Anthrax - The Devil You Know - released digitally tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:35 pm

A little more modern and commercial sounding than the other track, but still good IMO. Sounds like Anthrax. headbanger

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Not bad definetly sounds like something from the Bush era.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Not bad definetly sounds like something from the Bush era.

My thoughts exactly. I am still eagerly awaiting this album. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:50 pm

i am still interested in this.

powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:53 pm

sounds great
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Didn't do much for me.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:21 pm

like the other song better

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Sounds good to me. I still will be getting this.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Ehh, I like Fight 'em 'til You Can't better, but this will be a good album if the other songs are this good or better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 am

beeeh....
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:20 am

Gilbert wrote:
beeeh....

Enunciation is not your strong point tonight, eh Gilbert? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:35 am

Oh yeah, this sounds like Anthrax to me! If anything my first thought was ... 'THEY'RE BACK!!!'

Another new Anthrax track! 604261
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:27 am

I heard it yesterday. Pretty good. I as well like the other song better, but at least it doesn't suck!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 pm

I could certainly hear John Bush singing this one. Still good though. Can't wait for this album.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:09 pm

James B. wrote:
like the other song better

I agree, and I suspected that they might have other material on this album that would be more modern-sounding. I am still interested in hearing more of the album, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Perfectly serviceable, but not exciting me that much. I like the slowed down mid-section best.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:24 pm

S.D. wrote:
Perfectly serviceable, but not exciting me that much. I like the slowed down mid-section best.

Hit the nail on the head for me, here.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:53 am

holydiver97595 wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
beeeh....

Enunciation is not your strong point tonight, eh Gilbert? Laughing

I just don't like it. I've been doing so much effort to get into Anthrax, but it barely works Question
Back to top Go down
arachnoplasma
Metal student
Metal student
arachnoplasma

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:38 am

Am I the only one who's disappointed that this song isn't about the Heaven & Hell album? Hey, they already have a song about Judas Priest... surprised

Neither new song has really bowled me over to be perfectly honest. Neutral It's ok, nothing great, too commercial rock sounding for my tastes. Joey sounds good all things considered. I'll check the album out when it comes out but I'm keeping my expectations minimal.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:39 am

It sounds good. I wouldn't care as much if Joey wasn't singing it... His melodic vocals carry the song.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:03 am

Gilbert wrote:
holydiver97595 wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
beeeh....

Enunciation is not your strong point tonight, eh Gilbert?

I just don't like it. I've been doing so much effort to get into Anthrax, but it barely works Question

I can see that; I used to not be much of a fan. Forget why I finally got turned on to them... I think it was something to do with the Big 4 tour.

arachnoplasma wrote:
Am I the only one who's disappointed that this song isn't about the Heaven & Hell album? Hey, they already have a song about Judas Priest... surprised

Neither new song has really bowled me over to be perfectly honest. Neutral It's ok, nothing great, too commercial rock sounding for my tastes. Joey sounds good all things considered. I'll check the album out when it comes out but I'm keeping my expectations minimal.

Nah, man, you're not the only one who's disappointed Laughing
I'd say the fact that Joey sounds as good as he does is part of what's motivating me to buy this album. The singing has always been what sells me on a band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new Anthrax track!   Another new Anthrax track! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new Anthrax track!
Page 1 of 1