Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're under attack....

Go down 
+15
scottmitchell74
Sutekh
Olafsto
Lari
manny
Troublezone
bassman
A Handful of Wayne
GrandNational
mc666
tohostudios
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
kmorg
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

We're under attack.... Empty
PostSubject: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 pm

http://edition.cnn.com/

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Yikes! That sucks!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Wow. Stay safe.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:33 pm

WHOAH DUDE!!! That is LAME!!!

WHO is resposible for this???
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:34 pm

Yeah, I saw that. They're saying over here that police are saying the attacks aren't related.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:02 pm

was just reading about this on Google. i hope you're no where near any of the violence.

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:22 pm

I was just thinking about you and Olaf right now reading about this. Stay safe brothers.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:52 pm

I live about an hour away. My cousin lives 2 blocks from the bomb site! This is just sad.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Justice will prevail.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:10 pm

GrandNational wrote:
I was just thinking about you and Olaf right now reading about this. Stay safe brothers.

Same here.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Wow.

Now I'm reading that authorities think the attacks are in fact linked and that explosives were found on the island where the camp is.

My condolences for those lost.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:19 pm

That's a horrible situation, sorry for the lives lost.

Be safe!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Is this some terrorist group like the Al Quida?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:26 pm

The gunman was a native Norwegian. Here is a little bit from a story on Cnn.

NUPI political think tank Senior Research Fellow Jakub Godzimirski said he suspected a right-winger more than a militant Islamist attack. Right wing groups have grown up around the issue of immigration in Norway.
"It would be very odd for Islamists to have a local political angle. The attack on the Labour youth meeting suggests it's something else. If Islamists wanted to attack, they could have set off a bomb in a nearby shopping mall rather than a remote island."

It seems to be politically motivated.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Thanks for that info.

But all that means is that it probably wasn't Islamic terrorists; instead it was apparently internal political terrorists.

Still sucks bigtime.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 pm

I'm glad kmorg and olaf are ok.

Violence is a terrible way to solve problems.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:41 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Thanks for that info.

But all that means is that it probably wasn't Islamic terrorists; instead it was apparently internal political terrorists.

Still sucks bigtime.

Couldn't agree more, just another cowardly bastard taking out his anger on innocent people who had nothing to do with whatever the hell point he was trying to make/
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:40 am

It was a nutjob nazi with explosives and a machine gun.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:01 am

What a coward! And what awaits him now, after killing at least 92 people, and shocking an entire nation? 21 years of prison, probably out ater 15 for good behaviour, enprisoned in one of the worlds most comfortable prison-systems!!!!!

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:44 am

OH man ... he should be killed for what he did. That just isn't right IMO.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:32 am

kmorg wrote:
What a coward! And what awaits him now, after killing at least 92 people, and shocking an entire nation? 21 years of prison, probably out ater 15 for good behaviour, enprisoned in one of the worlds most comfortable prison-systems!!!!!

No way, i dont know what forvaring is in english, but i sure hope he will be sentenced with 21 years + forvaring. That way he will never be relased back in to society.
This situation is totally crazy. A whole nation was sure it was an attack by outside islamic terrorists. And it turns out it was a christian right wing fundamentalist. There sure are crazy dangerous people in all political/religious extreme directions.
It`s shocking to hear what those youths went throgh out on the island. What a cold bastard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:39 am

That cowardly sonofabitch, what gives him to right to do what he did? I don't know what to say, if it is possible to be sad and angry at the same time, then that is what I am feeling right now.

I will tell you thanks to this board and FB makes me realize how small the world really is, and how all of us are truly connected to one another.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:44 am

Horrible news, and condolences to the families of all involved in this situation. He was described in Australian news as an extreme right wing peson, but nothing about his Christian fundamentalism. It's always disturbing when someone thinks that their belief system gives them the right to kill, especially innocents like this.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:43 am

So sorry to hear this. Thought of you guys, Kmorg and Olafsto, this morning when I saw the news. Glad to hear you and yours are OK.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:00 am

Olafsto wrote:
kmorg wrote:

No way, i dont know what forvaring is in english, but i sure hope he will be sentenced with 21 years + forvaring. That way he will never be relased back in to society.
This situation is totally crazy. A whole nation was sure it was an attack by outside islamic terrorists. And it turns out it was a christian right wing fundamentalist. There sure are crazy dangerous people in all political/religious extreme directions.
It`s shocking to hear what those youths went throgh out on the island. What a cold bastard!

totally agree. Violence never solves one's issues, it just causes pain and suffering for others.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're under attack....   We're under attack.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're under attack....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next