Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review Empty
PostSubject: Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review   Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Check out the review here: http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/2011/07/swedish-skull-crushers.html

It's got pics of sweet red vinyl! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review   Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm amazed to see you're a bit underwhelmed by the Black Flame. I think it's an excellent metal platter (of course,it was my first exposure to the band so I guess I'm biased). I still need Legions (and I've read nothing but good reviews on it).Heck I'd even buy the vinyl to get that deluxe edition cd if I had to (and I don't even have a turntable anymore) !
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review   Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:44 pm

007 wrote:
I'm amazed to see you're a bit underwhelmed by the Black Flame. I think it's an excellent metal platter (of course,it was my first exposure to the band so I guess I'm biased). I still need Legions (and I've read nothing but good reviews on it).Heck I'd even buy the vinyl to get that deluxe edition cd if I had to (and I don't even have a turntable anymore) !

I think I was underwhelmed by The Black Flame because Evil Star was just killer. I will say though that it's not like The Black Flame was terrible or anything. I still like it but just not as much as anything else they've done. Also, it's the very definition of a back loaded album.

I think Century Media has lost interest in the band because they didn't release their album in the States in any physical format - digital download only and, as of yet, they have not released any videos for it. Last album had three videos. I could be wrong about that but it seems odd to me.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review   Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 am

Oh yeah I just picked up Evil Star last month and it is good. I need to listen to it a bit more before I decide on where it ranks in their discography.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review   Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:30 pm

This band just gets better with each release and I got it on red vynal also included is the cd as well!

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Ravenscraig
Metal student
Metal student
Ravenscraig

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review   Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Hey everybody!

I'm totally new here, actually this is my first post. Scott told about the forum so here I am...

I love "Legions of Bastards", very strong album indeed. As a matter of fact my band, Nephwrack, played with them a couple of weeks ago... we were opening for Firewind. They went down a storm - and so did I! We hard a real good time backstage just chilling and having a few bevvies after our respective sets. My copy of the cd is autographed by all the guys, so totally cool.

Check us out if you want - there's pix of us with the Wolf guys.

Talk to you later folks \m/
Back to top Go down
http://www.veilofdeception.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review   Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Welcome to the board!

Metal student
Metal student
Ravenscraig

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review   Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:54 pm

That's my band, Nephwrack, with the Wolf guys... I'm the guy holding a beer \m/

Those guys know how to enjoy themselves btw lol

Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review 61DE301400BE
Back to top Go down
http://www.veilofdeception.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review   Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf - Legions Of Bastards - Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: The Hurting Words-
Jump to: