Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leslie West New Album Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Leslie West New Album Update Empty
PostSubject: Leslie West New Album Update   Leslie West New Album Update Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:07 am

Not sure how many will care about a new solo album from ex-Mountain front-man Leslie West (who recently had one of his legs amputated from diabetes), however, it's got some pretty impressive guests that might garner some interest...

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news/00543.shtml

Leslie West New Album Update 00543

'Unusual Suspects' track listing:
01. One More Drink For The Road (ft. Steve Lukather)
02. Mudflap Mama (ft. Slash)
03. To The Moon
04. Standing On A Higher Ground (ft. Billy F. Gibbons)
05. Third Degree (ft. Joe Bonamassa)
06. Legend
07. Nothing's Changed (ft. Zakk Wylde)
08. I Feel Fine
09. Love You Forever
10. You & Me
11. Turn Out The Lights (ft. Slash & Zakk Wylde)
12. Beetle "I Don't Know" (Bonus track)

Track 11 is of particular interest to me. Hearing them 2 together could be wickedly awesome or a horrible mess, depending on your opinion of either player.

PostSubject: Re: Leslie West New Album Update   Leslie West New Album Update Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:08 pm

The guy is a legend and deserves praise, not derision. Didn't know about the amputation, but glad he's still alive. I'll definitely give this one a listen.

Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Leslie West New Album Update   Leslie West New Album Update Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:14 pm

The leg thing was just a coupla weeks ago...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jf4dZIIbn7CjC2s8KO6c9p4rt34g?docId=049f0cb7797e4e49a2465c43f3c9fd49

I have a Best of Mountain and a blues album he put out a coupla years ago. Good stuff.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Leslie West New Album Update   Leslie West New Album Update Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:25 am

Leslie has another new album coming out with some more guest appearances...

Quote :
Leslie West is set to release his forthcoming album Still Climbing – on Provogue Records on October 28. The record features Jonny Lang, Johnny Winter, Twisted Sister’s Dee Snider and Alter Bridge and Creed’s Mark Tremonti
Here's the Dee Snider track...

https://soundcloud.com/#mascotlabelgroup/leslie-west-feeling-good-with/s-yQSo6

PostSubject: Re: Leslie West New Album Update   Leslie West New Album Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leslie West New Album Update
Page 1 of 1