Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34

Go down 
+11
Leatherface
Troublezone
DallasBlack
exact33
Shiney
Required Fields
GrandNational
Fat Freddy
Mglaffas81
metalinmyveins
15 posters
AuthorMessage
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:30 pm

I guess I was a little surprised to see that nobody posted this. Am I the only JackAss fan? Anyways, I was driving around this morning and heard of this.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2011/06/jackass-star-ryan-dunn-dead-at-34.html
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Not really a huge fan, but I'll watch it occasionally with the guys - Well, this is what can happen when you drink and drive
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:36 pm

So that's who he is? I saw a bunch of posts about it on Facebook earlier but had no idea who Ryan Dunn was. Never watched the show much so the name meant nothing to me.

Kinda ironic that he survived all the stupid stunts they did in that show and movies, then gets taken out in a garden-variety traffic accident.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:01 pm

I don't have cable/satellite anymore, but the other day at my buddy's he had Jackass on TV and I can't remember what stunt(s) Ryan performed, but I looked at my buddy and told him I'm just happy to no longer have television around.

And like FF said, it's ironic he went out like this. Too young to go, but another report I read earlier today said that they were coming from a party where they had been heavily drinking. Add speed behind the wheels and it's a deadly combo.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:24 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39655

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Not a fan of the show and never heard of the guy,but that's too young to go. Too bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Quote :
34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Ryan-dunn-butt-xray-toy-car

I wonder will they show an X-Ray pic with parts of a real car stuck in his arse now?
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Remember drinking and driving is cool, Kids.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:42 pm

RIP - never really watched his stuff but it is sad nonetheless...

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Too young to die and it is tragic. However, when you do something as stupid as driving under the influence, it's a gamble that can be costly.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:23 pm

I always like Ryan Dunn, as he seemed to be the most down to earth guy of the whole group. Unfortunately he made a dumb ass decision last night and he and his unnamed passenger paid for that decision. R.I.P. Ryan...

Here's a little video excerpt of the Margeras, who were pretty close with Ryan. Sad...

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:33 am

What a shame... RIP
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:24 am

RIP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:33 am

Locky wrote:
Quote :
34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Ryan-dunn-butt-xray-toy-car

I wonder will they show an X-Ray pic with parts of a real car stuck in his arse now?

We can only hope. /sarcasm

I've never been a fan of Jackass; I find all that to be kind of disgusting and mindless, which is strange since it's me. I suppose it's more that some of their antics remind me of stuff people who I don't like do. But, anyway, RIP, though I never had much interest in his life, I can at least show some in his death... That came out way more morbid than I planned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 am

Sad and tragic, but could have been avoided. Farewell, funnyman.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:59 pm

I watched the show on occasion. And saw the first two Jackass movies. RIP Ryan.
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Never been a fan at all but that is young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34   Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan Dunn Dead at age 34
Page 1 of 1