Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queensryche Speaking In Digital

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Queensryche Speaking In Digital Empty
PostSubject: Queensryche Speaking In Digital   Queensryche Speaking In Digital Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Anyone have this? Queensryche Speaking In Digital 4c4d174c93532_102413n I went to a yard sale today that was on my mail route and I wish I would have went there earlier because this girl had tons of records and sold just about all of them for $40. She had some left over but her collection was from a radio station she was working at so a lot of them had stickers and writing all over them. The guy who bought them was actually still there and he let me look through it and he gave me Queensryche Rage For Order and this record Speaking In Digital which is a very early interview when Rage For Order was released. I only listened to side one so far but its actually pretty interesting to listen to. They even talked about how they didn't really like to be labeled a "Metal" band haha, how true that would be in years to come. Anyway, not too bad a deal for free.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Queensryche Speaking In Digital   Queensryche Speaking In Digital Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 pm

I've seen it for sale on eBay, but it's always too pricey. I'd buy it for a couple bucks. It's a cool little collectible, you know, considering it was put out by EMI and not some bootlegger. Good score for you.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Queensryche Speaking In Digital   Queensryche Speaking In Digital Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:57 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Queensryche Speaking In Digital   Queensryche Speaking In Digital Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:35 am

Eyesore wrote:
I've seen it for sale on eBay, but it's always too pricey. I'd buy it for a couple bucks. It's a cool little collectible, you know, considering it was put out by EMI and not some bootlegger. Good score for you.

Yea the guy actually had 3 of them before he gave me that one, but I don't think he realized it yet. I would definetly put the extra one up on ebay.

PostSubject: Re: Queensryche Speaking In Digital   Queensryche Speaking In Digital Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queensryche Speaking In Digital
Page 1 of 1