Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]

Go down 
+38
Metallic Blaze
onrypt
Waylon
Blackmore
Thrasher1972
metalhead777
metalken
Nico
Doomdance
Wurthless
GrandNational
Sutekh
JBall_Z
Schbopo
Knyghtfall
The_Jayroh
Wargod
thejokeriv
Gilbert
rawr!
chewie
Stender
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
Joe
ultmetal
kmorg
nevermore
DeathCult
krokus
tohostudios
SpectreFate
mc666
manny
bassman
Required Fields
DallasBlack
exact33
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Quiet Riot - EXTENDED VERSIONS
Megadeth - ENDGAME
Loudness - DISILLUSION (Engrish version)
Motorhead - OVERKILL

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:21 pm

jazz morning before the journey:

Hank Mobley - Roll Call
Miles Davis & Sonny Rollins - Dig!
Coleman Hawkins - Colman Hawkins & Confreres

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:21 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 51nIjesxRdL._SL500_AA280_

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Smokefairies400x400
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Tuesday:

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 AbigailTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Iron_Maiden_-_The_Number_Of_The_Beast
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Judas_priest_-_screaming_for_vengeance_remasterd_aTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Helloween+-+Keeper+of+the+Seven+Keys+-+Part+2
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Motorhead-ace_of_spades-frontalTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Dio+-+1985+-+Sacred+Heart_01
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Aerosmith_-_toys_in_th_atticTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 1984_-_Ride_The_Lightning
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 The+beginningTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Front
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Rainbow_Ritchie_Blackmore%C2%B4s_Rainbow_frontTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 6a00d8341c2b8053ef00e54f3f16498834-800wi
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Manowar_84TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Van_halen_1984_1983_retail_cd-front
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Hanoi_self

Wednesday:

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 The+Showdown+-+Temptation+Come+My+Way+(2007)TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Testament+-+The+Ritual+(1992)
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Savatage+-+Dead+Winter+Dead+(1995)TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Vanishing+Point+-+The+Fourth+Season
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Allen_lande_promo_7TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Iron_Maiden_-_Fear_Of_The_Dark
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 3rew5TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Nigthwish+Century+Child+(Remastered)
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Down Still my favorite of latter era Sentenced.
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Shadow+Gallery+-+Tyranny+(1998)TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Bruce+Dickinson+-+Tattooed+Millionaire+(1990)
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Trans-Siberian+Orchestra+-+Beethoven%27s+Last+NightTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 51S48CkltBL._SS500_
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:49 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Pic_cover_mind_translant
Finally got this and it WAY jams.. How did I miss this????

Is the rest of his catalogue this good?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:20 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 1288473749-sienarootnewdaycd600
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Deep Purple- Machine Head (The Roger Glover Re-mixes)

Excellent version of this record.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 51hk41T0G0L._SL500_AA300_

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 UFO_-_Walk_On_Water_-_Front_%281-2%29
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Dream Theater - A Change Of Seasons
Shining Star - Enter Eternity
Sacred Oath - s/t
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:29 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 The+Birthday+Party+%2785TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Folder17
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Def_le10TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Folder18
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:08 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 51is%2Bv1rpyL._SL500_AA280_

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Bruce Dickinson - THE CHEMICAL WEDDING
Judas Priest - UNLEASHED IN THE EAST
Metallica - KILL'EM ALL
Loudness - LIGHTNING STRIKES
Motley Crue - SHOUT AT THE DEVIL
The Cult - CEREMONY
Tesla - MECHANICAL RESONANCE

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:55 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Run+D.M.C.+-+King+Of+RockTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Cover52
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Run+D.M.C.+-+King+Of+RockTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Cover52

I loved those albums in middle school... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

I loved those albums in middle school... Very Happy

I think that was the last time I heard them before today. Smile
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:37 pm

EASY ACTION:EASY ACTION (1983) LP
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 223270
AXE HAMMER:LORD OF THE REALM (1998) CD (old 80s recordings.
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 16400
TWISTED SISTER:UNDER THE BLADE (1982) CD
JOURNEY:ECLIPSE (2011)
THORAX:TEST OF TIME (80s recordings) DOUBL LP
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 221058
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Obscura - Omnivium
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:48 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 236666
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Sodom - In War And Pieces
Kreator - Hordes of Chaos
Exodus - Force Of Habit
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Wishbone Ash - Argus (1972)
Pentagram - Relentless (1985), Day of Reckoning (1987)
Heir Apparent - One Small Voice (1989)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:34 pm

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Symphony+X+-+Iconoclast+%2528Special+Edition%2529+%255B2011%255D_www.thisisscene.blogspot.com Disc 1TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 The+Turn+of+a+Friendly+Card
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Slaughter_-_Stick_It_To_Ya_(Front)TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Alice_Cooper_-_Billion_Dollar_Babies
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Great+White+-+Once+Bitten+FrontTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 51TSZL%2BxTQL._SL500_AA300_
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Scorpions19888-89TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 416Q8W0J6NL._SL500_AA300_
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Katagory+V+-+The+Rising+AngerTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 1232414710790_f
TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 WintersunTODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 518HZZQDFTL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Sabbat - Dreamweaver (Reflections of Our Yesterdays)
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:58 am

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 41K0RZZ1N2L._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:09 am

Solitude Aeturnus - Beyond the Crimson HorizonĀ¶Bitter End - Harsh Realities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]   TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I AM LISTENING TO... [PLAYLISTS]
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next