Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

"RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series Empty
PostSubject: "RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series   "RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:57 am

It happened so that some of our current releases came in similar old-school red-white-black layouts and thus I've decided to start a new collector's series called "RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" which will sport the said layout.

RWH collector's series will be oriented into classic 80s heavy/power/speed/thrash metal demo re-releases, with custom hand-drawn artwork, hand-numbered, and limited to 500 copies.

The first two volumes are already in the works and will be AERIAN RAGE (Classic power metal from California) and BATTLECRY (classic heavy from Belgium)

Bands interested to participate, please get in touch!

I'm open for ideas and suggestions for next volumes, but please limit suggestions to bands you know personally or have contacts with, thanks.

This CHEMIKILL Demo anthology Spectrefate posted on the main forum sounds like a perfect fit.

Cover artworks for first two volumes:

"RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series AR-mockup_500

"RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series BATTLECRY_mockup_500
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: "RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series   "RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:21 am

Damn you Iordan, those look brilliant!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: "RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series   "RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:52 am

I've contacted the bassist and drummer from Chemikill on Facebook. If you need their info, please PM me Iordan. I was hoping you'd be interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series   "RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series
Page 1 of 1