Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering.

Go down 
+13
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
Eyesore
Sutekh
bassman
SpectreFate
exact33
tohostudios
Stender
Wargod
manny
Wurthless
martinsane
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering.   God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:01 am

LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
That song from Jars of Clay reminds me of the band Live.

That song from Jars of Clay reminds me I must shove a pencil in my ears to bust my eardrums.

You like Rebecca st. james, it cant be that bad? Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering.   God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:03 am

DC Talk's Jesus Freak album wasnt too bad really.It had some good songs on it.As for Jars of Clay,Flood is the only song I've heard by them that I like.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering.   God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:05 am

Stender wrote:

You like Rebecca st. james, it cant be that bad? Smile

Correction, I LOVE RSJ. Tomato, tomahto. Jars of Clay are horrible. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering.   God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:50 am

I won't even bother commenting on the kid. Something his parent's probably put him up to. They should be held accountable for that performance, not him.

The hostess however, hoooooo boy. Where do I start with a get-up like that? Was she an extra from the set of 'Little House on the Prarie'? A halloween episode maybe?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering.   God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:29 pm

HAHA! That was bad! but at least it was funny-bad, not retarded-inbred-moron-americanized-stupid-extremist bad like what they show on "The God Channel" here in Denmark - although I must admit, some of it is pretty damn funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering.   God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
DC Talk's Jesus Freak album wasnt too bad really.It had some good songs on it.As for Jars of Clay,Flood is the only song I've heard by them that I like.

I thought Jesus Freak was a good album and the first Jars of Clay was good too.

ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering.   God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:13 am

I use to be into DC Talk back in the day...speaking of artists/albums/songs that don't age well. God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering. - Page 2 576953
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering.   God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God is doin' a nu thang. In case you were wondering.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2