Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So whatcha doin'.......

Go down 
+15
Zdan
SAHB Healer
Lurideath
MetalH
Stender
DallasBlack
spiritoradio
Tall Tyrion
SideShowDisaSter
kmorg
Fat Freddy
mc666
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

So whatcha doin'....... Empty
PostSubject: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:28 am

...for July 4th?

I will be like most Americans, celebrating our independence from the British by being dependant on beer all weekend.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:34 am

Same here. After I buy a grill.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:07 am

Vintage Base Ball game and then hang with the family.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:44 am

I think we're going to a pool party, but I'm not sure yet. My wife makes the plans. I just shut up & show up.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:52 am

playing basketball with some of the guys & drinking beer. probably try & catch a fight on the tube. nothing special. my wife has plans with her sister.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:53 am

Grilling and beer. Not necessarily in that order.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:19 pm

Working. In the daytime I will be watching the USA spank that ass in the hot dog eating contest like last year.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:34 pm

I'm working. And why not?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:38 pm

kmorg wrote:
I'm working. And why not?

You're not celebrating our country's independence? I'd do it for you! You guys still got a king or overlord or something? How's that work over in the land of Vikings? So whatcha doin'....... 505193
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:47 pm

I'm going to set fire to a giant effigee of Britney Spears.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:27 am

Probably grilling and drinking. The city does a fireworks show that you can see from our backyard, so that covers that part of it. Now to find some steaks and some beer....

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:47 am

Grilling, drinking and setting off explosives, of course. Cool
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:10 am

Working as usual.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:32 am

I get to work that night. I will celibrate American independence by contributing to the economy. Wal-Mart usually has something special for us overnight guys on those days anyways. Also I get time and a half for working a holiday so that is always a plus.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:24 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I think we're going to a pool party, but I'm not sure yet. My wife makes the plans. I just shut up & show up.

I was told last night that we are indeed going to a pool party on the 4th. Alcohol and swimming, a winning combination!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:44 am

its my dad's birthday, so hangin with the 'rents.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:46 pm

Gotta work that day, but fortunately, I get off at 5pm. Probably head over to my parents house with the wife and kids and do a little barbecue. They live really close to where the fireworks are set off, so we get a nice view from the roof.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:13 pm

drink beer, smoke some green, eat and some friends in a band called Dewormer are playing at a club so I am going to go see them.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:52 am

I'm going to light a candle and try to blow it out by passing wind at it. Either I blow it out, or it blows me up. That's called Cheesehead Russian Roulette.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:25 am

Not being an American I will probably be having copious amounts of beer as usual on a Friday.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:12 pm

spectrefate wrote:
...for July 4th?

I will be like most Americans, celebrating our independence from the British by being dependant on beer all weekend.

BOOO we want our thirteen states back you rebels!

Ps: please take that in a light hearted way considering you whipped our arses
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Good thing you PS'd that 'cause I was going to say:

Come and get it!! Twisted Evil So whatcha doin'....... 47715

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:38 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Good thing you PS'd that 'cause I was going to say:

Come and get it!! Twisted Evil So whatcha doin'....... 47715

Very Happy

i like it i like it
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:39 pm

it is a little bit offensive to british people but i suppose we did lose.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:41 pm

Zdan wrote:
Not being an American I will probably be having copious amounts of beer as usual on a Friday.

On usual fridays back here in Florence, we are usually trying to scrap together funds for our own interest group called the FFF (friday forty fund).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha doin'.......   So whatcha doin'....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So whatcha doin'.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next