Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graveyard BBQ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:27 am

Well since Eyesore brought this band up in the killer cover thread,I figured you guys needed to get more aquanted with them.Check Em out!

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:40 am

I like that! Need to do more research.

Thrasher73

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:41 am

Heres another video Toho

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:51 am

I just watched the video for "Creamskull Boogie"! Now that's a great video!

I'm diggin this band. I watched Clothes That Makes The Man too.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:55 am

Is any of their music available on CD? All I find on Amazon are mp3 downloads.

Thrasher73

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:00 am

tohostudios wrote:
Is any of their music available on CD? All I find on Amazon are mp3 downloads.

Yeah I saw that.The only cd that amazon shows is the Greatest Hits-Volume 2

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000N7GGAI/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1304693976&sr=1-1&condition=used
Back to top Go down

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:06 am

I saw these guys at the High Times "Doobie Awards" a couple years ago, they put on a great show, LOTS of fun.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:23 am

These guys are doing the "series of EPs" thing that seems to be the latest trend that never pans out for every band not named Drivin' N' Cryin'. Here is the opening instrumental track and another.

headbanger
Back to top Go down

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:27 am

I saw them a few years ago at the "High Times Doobie Awards" in Austin, they were a fun live band.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:44 am

S.D. wrote:
I saw them a few years ago at the "High Times Doobie Awards" in Austin, they were a fun live band.
Ah, old posts. I repeated myself when someone just bumped the Helloween thread. And you said this very same thing two posts back. Haha.

Back to top Go down

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:48 am

Eyesore wrote:
S.D. wrote:
Ah, old posts. I repeated myself when someone just bumped the Helloween thread. And you said this very same thing two posts back. Haha.

Laughing very hard

That's hilarious...and I'm sober!

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:25 am

New tune from the just-released The Road That Lies Ahead EP.

Pretty great stuff.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:25 am

Love this band. If only the mix was better.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:54 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Love this band.  If only the mix was better.  

Yeah, the mix on the MP3s he sent do not sound as good as the YouTube clip above, which has that bass-heavy sound of the previous records. I'm hoping it sounds better on CD.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 6:35 pm

New EP comes out tomorrow.

http://graveyardbbq.bigcartel.com/product/creamskull-boogiez-e-p-cd

Not sure if the CD version is delayed or whatever. The e-mail I just got only mentions iTunes and other digital sites, but there is mention of a CD version out there, just no way to order it yet.
Back to top Go down
deathisgain
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
deathisgain

Number of posts : 285

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 7:22 pm

The title of this thread caught my attention because of something that happened to me on a vacation when I was younger. My mother and I were driving up to Indiana (where we had lived when I was a kid) from South Florida one summer. This was back in the days of having to use a map for the trip and plan your route. Well we got off on a wrong road. It was one of those instances when you're in the country and they have two similarly named roads (one might have been the "old" road). Anyways, we were driving down a little two lane country road when we came upon a town that you could drive through in a minute. Across the main road was a big banner that read something like "COOK OUT!" It was strung up from the cemetery and had the funeral home name on it. I looked at my mom, and was like 'THIS TOWN ITS FULL OF CANNIBALS!" We had a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
Sponsored content

Graveyard BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard BBQ   Graveyard BBQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graveyard BBQ
Page 1 of 1