Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neon Cross

Go down 
+8
James B.
ultmetal
mez
thejokeriv
exact33
Sutekh
Stender
speed101
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Neon Cross - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Cross   Neon Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:56 pm

candlemass wrote:
stepcousin wrote:
If you are a christian and you like rock/metal then you must get Neon Cross. It is mandatory. If you arent a christian and you just like 80's hard rock/heavy metal and dont mind a little bit of preachiness, then you should look into getting it.

I'm a christian, I like rock/metal...I have "Torn" by Neon Cross, find it to be rather lame.

You really should try the s/t one from 88' dude.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Neon Cross   Neon Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:35 pm

candlemass wrote:
stepcousin wrote:
If you are a christian and you like rock/metal then you must get Neon Cross. It is mandatory. If you arent a christian and you just like 80's hard rock/heavy metal and dont mind a little bit of preachiness, then you should look into getting it.

I'm a christian, I like rock/metal...I have "Torn" by Neon Cross, find it to be rather lame.

Torn was weak in comparison to their first album.... I remember listening to Torn thinking... "Is this the same band????"
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Neon Cross   Neon Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:38 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:
candlemass wrote:
stepcousin wrote:

Torn was weak in comparison to their first album.... I remember listening to Torn thinking... "Is this the same band????"

that was my first impression as well but I like the change in style.

mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Neon Cross   Neon Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:46 pm

I haven't heard Torn in ten years so I might have a different take but as I remember it, I was just left feeling like.... where's the Metal????
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neon Cross   Neon Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neon Cross
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2