Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noise Records?

Go down 
+20
Grimmo
chewie
James B.
stormspell
the sentinel
Witchfinder
Lari
Morrison
Alex Dee Rokket
Nico
exact33
Velvet Creation
A Handful of Wayne
kmorg
MetalGuy71
Shawn Of Fire
Stender
Temple of Blood
Fat Freddy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Noise Records? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 9:34 am

The first 9 Running Wild albums are now available on CD (some of them 2CD versions) with a ton of bonuses, and also on vinyl.

http://www.metalunderground.at/specials/running-wild-noise-lebt-re-releases

That's a German site, but you can see the track lists.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 10:09 am

Noise Records? - Page 3 Running_Wild

Not my picture.
Back to top Go down
Noetic Effect
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 10:44 am

I was just looking at Noise's Facebook page a few minutes ago, on my phone, i have problems copying links sometimes .....
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 11:00 am

Ordered branded and exiled as Well as port royal from Amazon. Pile of skulls is next on my list.

Love these reissues!
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 12:56 am

pretty much love the reissues for Gates To Purgatory (even if the version of "Walpurgis Night" is not really the original recording and is just the 1991 re-recording) and Branded and Exiled (which sounds bad ass).
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Skyclad is next:

https://m.facebook.com/NoiseRecordsLebt/photos/a.504372863085569.1073741828.503413823181473/758210601035126/?type=3&source=54

I have all Skyclad albums already, but those are 5 great records to get for someone who doesn't own them yet.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Skyclad is a band i need to check out. I only own one of their EPs. Cannot remember the title right now...
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 2:38 pm

I think the newly reissued Prince of the Poverty Line is a great introduction CD, and also one of the best ever folk metal albums.

I did do a complete album ranking on RYM, click on my signature.

Kind of almost makes me upset at the effort I made finding all those out of print CDs. But it's only a good thing they are getting reissued.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 3:30 pm

Going through the ranking right now. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 7:12 pm

I've got all Running Wild cd reissues and they are okay, albeit packaging could have been better (digipacks, bleh), and in case of Black Hand Inn the coverart is poorly scanned with moire effects apparent... if you call something "Deluxe" you better not use badly scanned pictures as coverart sources... wonder what the vinyl of that album would look like...

I really want Skyclad, but at $19.99 a pop on Amazon I'm not sure I'll go for it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 8:02 pm

I'm still on the fence about the Running Wild stuff.

I currently own zero Running Wild. I thought I'll just buy all of them, when I saw them. I think I'll do that, actually. I like Running Wild. Based on what I've heard.

And it's kind of getting close to that Christmas time, ain't it? It's not? Not yet? No? It might, I think it might be close to Christmas. Maybe I'll suggest my wife that that if she can't think of anything, there's A SHITLOAD OF RUNNING WILD CD RE-RELEASES I WOULD LIKE.

Problem is, there's also a bunch of new golf clubs I want.

I always feel bad for buying "useless selfish stuff". But then I also feel like a 6-year-old asking for stuff. I can afford to buy them all. Somehow it's just morally wrong.

What if I just buy the CDs and hide them in the collection?

And then hide all the new golf clubs too, and then be the nice guy and not ask for presents. "You don't have to get me anything"

"Oh, I'm too nice?"

"You can just have lots of sex with me."

I think in the end, I'll just get the ones I think I'll listen to.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 10:34 am

Kreator next:

https://m.facebook.com/NoiseRecordsLebt/photos/a.504372863085569.1073741828.503413823181473/835457919977060/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=EH-R

Noise Records? - Page 3 26756765_835457919977060_4950822498610597217_o
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 am

Nice! I need Cause For Conflict and Outcast.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 12:06 pm

The only Kreator still missing from my collection is pleasure to kill. Hope to get it soon. Since i already own the above, i will skip.
By the way, renewal and outcast are among my favourites. I did pick up endorama lately but it did not do much for me.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 4:08 pm

Probably old news, but just in case someone missed it, also the Tankard back catalogue got reissues:

http://mwiemetalblog.over-blog.com/2017/12/cd-review-tankard-reissues-noise-lebt.html

This is probably my favourite label right now LOL

A good time to be a metal fan. I almost feel sorry I got all those old Skyclad albums two years before the Noise reissues.

Then again, I did get them at a good price, and original print is still a cool thing to have. But at least now I have all these new options of classic Noise bands.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 5:23 pm

I picked up tankard's chemical invasion a few days ago. Will be picking up stone cold sober and the meaning of life as well.

I dig those reissues. It was an opportunity for me to pick up a new copy of running wild's masquerade since the old one i already own was somewhat in a bad shape (picked it up used but plays very well). Might end up trading it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noise Records?   Noise Records? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noise Records?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3